Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Gotta love those spicy chillies! Maybe next year I'll get back Into growing chillies properly, with known seeds actually funny you replied to my post, I actually grew my first bunch of chillies under a marshydro 180w UFO light in the half of my ikea wardrobe that I wasn't using! A timer, heat mat and thermostat and white reflective lining. It worked a treat! Opened it up and purple light would flood my bedroom! Those were the days
the purple light looks beauty right? using our light to grow vegetable is also a great choice.:welcome:

the purple light looks beauty right? using our light to grow vegetable is also a great choice.:welcome:
I will be taking a trip back to England to pick it up and bring it back here with me that's for sure! What else would I need to up the power just a little to grow one auto to a semi decent level? Seen @420melbz grow using something similar and 3 CFL lights.

Then I think I'll have some more fun with the chillies, because I don't know ow what I bought from the garden center they don't interest me that much and they seem to ripen then dry out on the plants. So back to seed finding again I think

Cheers guys, while i was absent my chillis turned out very big, standing in supersoil...

California Reaper
20180721_103653.jpg

20180721_103701.jpg

20180721_103708.jpg

and her fat leaves covering my entire hand...
20180627_204337.jpg

using our light to grow vegetable is also a great choice.:welcome:

@MarshydroTina @Unit Farm ...We are noticing more and more growers using their LED's to grow things other than cannabis with Great results..:headbang:.chilli growers are as Passionate about their plants as cannabis growers...so seeing they can have them all year 'round under LED panels is going to be very attractive..same with Amateur Gardeners who grow for shows.

While they have always struggled with weather conditions while prepping for show..with LED's they can time their produce to be in Perfect condition for the date of the shows......:headbang:

Much Bigger market for LED Panels than cannabis growers........:d5:..and if we can get every amateur gardener using a LED in their greenhouse grow room it will stop they Spy in the Sky picking up cannabis growers from the tell-tale light signatures....:coffee:

@TheMongol .....I Wish my chillies looked like that.............:headbang:..superb condition.

@MarshydroTina @Unit Farm ...We are noticing more and more growers using their LED's to grow things other than cannabis with Great results..:headbang:.chilli growers are as Passionate about their plants as cannabis growers...so seeing they can have them all year 'round under LED panels is going to be very attractive..same with Amateur Gardeners who grow for shows.

While they have always struggled with weather conditions while prepping for show..with LED's they can time their produce to be in Perfect condition for the date of the shows......:headbang:

Much Bigger market for LED Panels than cannabis growers........:d5:..and if we can get every amateur gardener using a LED in their greenhouse grow room it will stop they Spy in the Sky picking up cannabis growers from the tell-tale light signatures....:coffee:

@TheMongol .....I Wish my chillies looked like that.............:headbang:..superb condition.
Cheers Mossy, it's the supersoil making growing em like that:thumbsup:

I agree with @Mossy here. I have had great results with LED on my peppers. During down times I’ll grow/cross my peppers in my canna tents.
full

full

full

Back