Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

I have the F2 Bonnet that i did the IBL on so i could make some stock for the cross.

Did you try them...?...they are our favourites....:headbang:..I have the pack marked up as Hot..then Not.....:biggrin:..a crisp fresh hit of hot..then gone from the pallette..
The Trinidad Scorpions are marked up as Hot..with a 20 minute after burn.............as comparison..:biggrin:..

I hope that you make the purple peter pepper that would be awesome and if there is someone that can do it, its you mate.

I Is the Purple Wizard.........:wizzy:

:crying:

Pepper pollen can be a bitch to gather AND you have to know when you expose the receiving moms pistil to make the magic happen. Took me a few tries but its the same principal as canna. Pollen to exposed pistil.

That's the bit I'm going to need a hand on....:headbang:..I haven't done it before with anything other than canna....:biggrin:..well...I have as a kid when the family was breeding tomatoes..but it is about 49 years ago....:crying:..so I need a Refresher..

The pods should be something to see, well get our first glimpse of them this fall. One is a vertical pepper and the other is hanging. One is skinny and the other fatter, should be something to see.

Woo hoo...:woohoo1:..talk about splitting a genetic for variety.......:headbang:...you could pull a world worth of crosses out of that...

Last edited:
me grew it last year but this year im missing that part of the packet
IMG_5555.JPG

0 from 6 but really 0/12 as i doubled up for the jalapenos,same as the serranos but im calling that 5 outa 6
IMG_5556.JPG

hope you ok @TheMongol :bighug:
:pighug:

Did you try them...?...they are our favourites....:headbang:..I have the pack marked up as Hot..then Not.....:biggrin:..a crisp fresh hit of hot..then gone from the pallette..
The Trinidad Scorpions are marked up as Hot..with a 20 minute after burn.............as comparison..:biggrin:..

I did try them and i loved them, they have the heat and retreat that i like. That is why i introduced them to the personal cross as they are the same way. They have bite at first and then there is mouthfull of smokey treat that follows. So i am curious as to what it will do to the flavor and the pod when they are done.

I Is the Purple Wizard.........:wizzy:

:crying:
That you are mate. Also my guiding hand in breeding canna.

That's the bit I'm going to need a hand on....:headbang:..I haven't done it before with anything other than canna....:biggrin:..well...I have as a kid when the family was breeding tomatoes..but it is about 49 years ago....:crying:..so I need a Refresher..

Im here for ya my friend, i will post a how to and send you the document in message on how i make the crosses that i do. That way i can help you like you did with me on canna. Returning a favor/lesson that you share with me.

Woo hoo...:woohoo1:..talk about splitting a genetic for variety.......:headbang:...you could pull a world worth of crosses out of that...
Lets hope so, the goal is to create something different with them as well as something that has improved on from the past.

Finally getting some chilli action going on, man these things are slow compared to cannabis!

First up, Purple Princess. Tiny little plant, but so pretty with her white and pruple flowers and midnight coloured chillis.

DSC02988.JPG

DSC02993.JPG

Next up the Jalapeno, less dainty for sure.

DSC02982.JPG

Twilgiht is the last one, love how she points those rockets up towards the sky.

DSC02995.JPG

DSC02998.JPG

did try them and i loved them, they have the heat and retreat that i like. That is why i introduced them to the personal cross as they are the same way. They have bite at first and then there is mouthfull of smokey treat that follows. So i am curious as to what it will do to the flavor and the pod when they are done

Breeding is Addictive.....:biggrin:..huh...? Once the breeding click is in your brain it doesn't matter what plant.

Im here for ya my friend, i will post a how to and send you the document in message on how i make the crosses that i do. That way i can help you like you did with me on canna. Returning a favor/lesson that you share with me.

Cheers...:bighug:

I like chilli !!! I love spicy food, especially hot pot!!!

Afternoon @MarshydroTina LED panels = year 'round chilli growing....:headbang:...we have been seeing lots of new uses for LED's and raising ordinary plants does really well...

First up, Purple Princess. Tiny little plant, but so pretty with her white and pruple flowers and midnight coloured chillis.

Yeah... @Sage she is a pretty one..and just my colour.....:biggrin:

Thai birds eye does too....:headbang:..neat balanced plant wreathed in red chillies...they colour block with the pods growing upwards instead of hidden...eye catching enough to go in with the flowers IMO.

Have you tried the Thai birds eye @FullDuplex ..medium/low heat..but lip tingling...not in an unpleasent way....:headbang:..just different.
I got them recommended for Thai curries.

Finally getting some chilli action going on, man these things are slow compared to cannabis!

View attachment 929015
View attachment 929016

View attachment 929014

View attachment 929017
View attachment 929019
I just joined this thread because i got a jalapeno plant... Your photos make me want to go get every pretty pepper i can find.

Student: At what point does the virtue of tolerance become immoral?
Guide: When the tolerance of intolerance empowers the intolerant to opress the tolerant.

I like chilli !!! I love spicy food, especially hot pot!!!
Gotta love those spicy chillies! Maybe next year I'll get back Into growing chillies properly, with known seeds actually funny you replied to my post, I actually grew my first bunch of chillies under a marshydro 180w UFO light in the half of my ikea wardrobe that I wasn't using! A timer, heat mat and thermostat and white reflective lining. It worked a treat! Opened it up and purple light would flood my bedroom! Those were the days

View attachment 929015
View attachment 929016

View attachment 929014

View attachment 929017
View attachment 929019
Chilli in purple? first time saw it, but looks pretty:yay:

Back