Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

just started some of these
IMG_5539.JPG

:pighug:

just started some of these
View attachment 922106

You know where I got mine from :rofl: I didn't even pay a pound,, I waited till end of season sale :thumbsup:,,
I only had luck with the Thai,, I had scotch bonnet ,, and others :coffee2: I forget the names of :woohoo1:

Ille get a pic up soon ,, I got chillies on mine now :thumbsup:,,, nice cherry tomatoes going as well

I got 4 sweet peppers going,,, but they in tiny pots ,,

Same family I reckon :biggrin:,,, at worst change thread title to
"archies *2018-vegatable extravaganza©"

Ille do you a great deal on t-shirts :thumbsup:

Here's my unknowns, I just threw them in a pot under 24hr light. Seem to be ok so far. I love a hot pepper.
Also Coke or cocoa powder in chilli tastes great!
bef237a39f3a129c8de4c7362f396045.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

shit i started a thread called chilli and i seem to be growing peppers.what is the difference anyway :shrug:

Nothing but a :fire: between friends @archie gemmill

Chilli thread.........:woohoo1:

IMG_4947.JPG

For two winters I pampered my chilli mothers trying to over winter them and lost them in Feb.......last year I left them...and I Think the weed growth protected them from the cold winds.....:woohoo1:..5 out of 8 made it...lucky the name tags stayed in place too..........:headbang:..7 pod and Joklia made it...

I also have some self seed that hubby managed to rotovate in....:biggrin:...not sure what...

IMG_4971.JPG

My peppers are taking longer to acclimatise.....my soil PH is a bit high.....but I have a cracker in a plant pot that arrived from re-cycling the dish water....:pass:

IMG_4916.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG

I even have one fraternising with a water melon............but even I don't Fancy That cross........:biggrin:

Last edited:
:baked: :haha: @archie gemmill -- I think all that tea is starting to affect your brain mate! .... but to your question (and Hairymon's), I did start these late in the year, which is why they ended up going through Winter the hard way.... I thought for sure they'd croak out! They lost most their leaves, but the stems stayed OK, and come Spring, they sent out new growth to my surprise, followed by a burst of flowers :hump: :greenthumb:...... serrano's, tasty heat,.... bell pepp's are not my fav' at all, though the flavor is important for background tastes in some dishes,....
Aunty, you have a canna-produce party going on out there! :smokeout:.... however, I fear for your health if you attempt that Jolokia- :dragon3::hothot: :poof: :nono: -- :rofl: crazy woman!

Back