Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

I have some outdoor habeneros, Jalapeños, Thai chili, mustard greens, and rosemary. Just planted a few days ago. When they come up and start thier adventure I’ll take some pics.

Going to be used for salsa, chili, and just plain southern cooking, lol

Kind of lame...but my wife tells me she didnt start any hot peppers this year and was plannning to buy some seedlings from the nursery in a few weeks. Hope they have a good selection!!

Yes I lazy lazy weekend ,,this has got even more intresting I was actually thinking about what can I actually grow that's legal but has a commercial worth ,,, and hello to @L0wbob2017 :toke: I was thinking if getting some of these at mixed colours
ae235.jpeg

Available from local DIY store ,, perhaps I might add a cooler ,,, they driverless in al heatsink :shrug:

I will get some pics of chillies pal , heres some tomatoes to be going on with
IMAG1191.jpg

Came back from a visit a chilli grower where i got all my genetics from, he's travelling around the world picking chillis....
20180520_150904.jpg

20180520_150843.jpg

20180520_150829.jpg

20180520_150825.jpg

5c58cc0b2811bed89643b2082c4f41ee.jpg

190403478359f095fa26a54badc31316.jpg

:hothot: iiioooooooouuuuweee!! gonna set yo' tung on fi-yoh! :eek1: --y'all so crazy playing with million+ Scoville stuff :hothot: :crying:.... I'll tag another couple hot-heads into here, @Ronin and @FullDuplex ... both breeders as well! I'm loving pepp's more and more, but my limit is fairly low for violent heat, I'm more about the flavor, which is lost when your tongue is dyin'! :haha:
I started a couple of FD's Tabasco x unkn. Chinese last year, late,.. they somehow made through Winter, even after getting frozen and losing most all the leaves,.. now they're are trying hard, but look a bit silly,.. loaded with blooms though!

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

Oh oh oh oh....this is a place I can hang out. Love me some peppy peppers.

@Waira gave away my other secret. The chili’s that he’s running are like he said Chinese unknown x tabasco.

Few pics in the making.

full

full

dsc_0319-jpg.701148

I have the next generation running outdoor this year of these and some IBL scotch bonnets that will be introduced later this year to this line and see what we get. Jalapeños are also a staple in my gardens.

Back