Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Chillies? Im fucking nuts about them, I travel a lot and tend to bring them as souvenirs. I made scrambled eggs with chillies from Thailand, Indonesia and sicily yesterday, mad squirts but tottaly worth it.

Heres my baby,missus started a seed last year and it grows like a weed in this climate. no red ones as harvested the lot to give to friends, this batch should be done in a few weeks though.

DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG

some lovely specimens on show thanks folks :thumbsup:
im very much a beginer and windowsill grower.
i new what these were last year,but that part of the sachet is gone,i have no idea now.
IMG_5424.JPG

have some more in the post,maybe to late but will give them a go.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

:hothot: iiioooooooouuuuweee!! gonna set yo' tung on fi-yoh! :eek1: --y'all so crazy playing with million+ Scoville stuff :hothot: :crying:.... I'll tag another couple hot-heads into here, @Ronin and @FullDuplex ... both breeders as well! I'm loving pepp's more and more, but my limit is fairly low for violent heat, I'm more about the flavor, which is lost when your tongue is dyin'! :haha:
I started a couple of FD's Tabasco x unkn. Chinese last year, late,.. they somehow made through Winter, even after getting frozen and losing most all the leaves,.. now they're are trying hard, but look a bit silly,.. loaded with blooms though!

View attachment 910887 View attachment 910888 View attachment 910889 View attachment 910890
cheers waira

Oh oh oh oh....this is a place I can hang out. Love me some peppy peppers.

@Waira gave away my other secret. The chili’s that he’s running are like he said Chinese unknown x tabasco.

Few pics in the making.

full

full

dsc_0319-jpg.701148

I have the next generation running outdoor this year of these and some IBL scotch bonnets that will be introduced later this year to this line and see what we get. Jalapeños are also a staple in my gardens.
Oh, FD also!

Oh oh oh oh....this is a place I can hang out. Love me some peppy peppers.

@Waira gave away my other secret. The chili’s that he’s running are like he said Chinese unknown x tabasco.

Few pics in the making.

full

full

dsc_0319-jpg.701148

I have the next generation running outdoor this year of these and some IBL scotch bonnets that will be introduced later this year to this line and see what we get. Jalapeños are also a staple in my gardens.
Oh, FD also!
Chillies? Im fucking nuts about them, I travel a lot and tend to bring them as souvenirs. I made scrambled eggs with chillies from Thailand, Indonesia and sicily yesterday, mad squirts but tottaly worth it.

Heres my baby,missus started a seed last year and it grows like a weed in this climate. no red ones as harvested the lot to give to friends, this batch should be done in a few weeks though.

View attachment 911124 View attachment 911125
And Lineker, man that chilli thread takes on...

Interesting thread! Your Bhut jolokia reminded me of some seeds I purchased like 5 years ago and forgot about. Just checked and there is also some Bhut Jolokia seeds amongst them. For this season I'm too late already, but I'll try some next year.

Gonna be looking forward to see how yours will be doing. They already look amazing!

DSCF4320 (Small).JPG

..found an older pic of something tasty... labeled at the store as Italian frying pepper.... it was tasty and lovely!
a1.jpg

Oh now here's something that I can make that will make ur 3rd leg so hard I'll be knocking everything off the table. Love a big bowl of some hearty chilli with deer and my cows from the pastures. Throw in my ghost peppers and scoop of peanut butter and she's so hot it amazing but the PB tames it enough u can keep eating it bowl after bowl. Then smoke a nice big bowl watch the snow fall from the lazy boy recliner and lights outs.

Hello chili fanatics! Of course, chilis of all types are essential to a good bowl! However, there is one ingredient that goes in all my chili recipes......this should please our members across the pond.....I add 1/2 bottle of Guiness stout or Newcastle ale.......makes it great, I think. Also use carne asada mixed with venison burger for the meat.......Happy eating!

Back