Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Just harvested a few off this. The heat is real but flavor is poppin. Same soil and amendments as my canna. All irganics of course. No pesticides needed thanks to the spider who set up shop.
7d5e745d7d4f5b43cefccefaeb491be6.jpg

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

:bighug: hey bud! Nice to see a pretty chili plant, instead of my shabby survivors! ...The pods are filling in well though,... how big do they get, and do you have advise on when to harvest? I assume these will color up fully,... does less color equate to relatively lower heat?

:bighug: hey bud! Nice to see a pretty chili plant, instead of my shabby survivors! ...The pods are filling in well though,... how big do they get, and do you have advise on when to harvest? I assume these will color up fully,... does less color equate to relatively lower heat?
I can only speak from previous experience, I was growing orange habs, some never ripened some did. The orange ones were as hot as the green ones maybe a little hotter, but much much sweeter...

they ended up going through Winter the hard way.... I thought for sure they'd croak out! They lost most their leaves, but the stems stayed OK, and come Spring, they sent out new growth to my surprise, followed by a burst of flowers

Same as me @Waira .........:headbang:..mine over wintered too.......Lucky us....:woohoo1:

Aunty, you have a canna-produce party going on out there! :smokeout:.... however, I fear for your health if you attempt that Jolokia- :dragon3::hothot: :poof: :nono: -- :rofl: crazy woman!

Noooooooooo..........:crying:....my Go To is Scotch Bonnets..........:headbang:...the Higher schovilles were for nerve pain treatment....:fire:...you need the Hottest you can get to burn the pain out...the capsaisin does it.

Dragons Breath is a new med chilli....over 2 million on the Schoville heat units making it the Worlds hottest chilli...but you cannot eat it...it is only for topical meds..

http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/05/dragon-breath-worlds-new-hottest-chili.html

You cannot buy it either...so experimenting with the highest ones you can buy...:headbang:

Capsaisin cream was one of the very few things that actually helped nerve damage pain..........:d5:

https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org...steoarthritis/treatments/capsaicin-cream.aspx

Jalapeno, scotch bonnet f2 created from the ones @Mossy sent me a few years back. FOM (personal cross chinese chilli x tabasco)View attachment 923780View attachment 923781View attachment 923782

Ah Maaan....@FullDuplex you made the cross......:headbang:...so Envious....

You know I have a hankering to get the Peter Pepper into a purple one....:eyebrows:...That is a cross Waiting to Happen.......:d5:..next season you are going to have to Guide me......:frog:.........yup...I want 1 of Everything in Purple...................:biggrin:
It is My colour..:wizzy:

And here's some pictures of unknown plants from the local garden center here in Spain that I bought and repottedView attachment 923995 View attachment 923996 View attachment 923997 View attachment 923998

Nice @Haze4dayz ...:headbang:...I'm in Spain too..........climate should be Ideal..

Shit the fact that they survived and regenerated is enough to tell me that they can handle the cold as well as come back as long as they are cared for. Thats something new that i havent tested yet so that is another land mark on what they are becoming.

So they can get up to 4 inches long or around that area. Larger than a typical Tabasco but bring the heat. They will color full red when they are done. If you take them a little early they arent as hot but they aren't an ass burner like the ghost peppers are.

Ah Maaan....@FullDuplex you made the cross......:headbang:...so Envious....

You know I have a hankering to get the Peter Pepper into a purple one....:eyebrows:...That is a cross Waiting to Happen.......:d5:..next season you are going to have to Guide me......:frog:.........yup...I want 1 of Everything in Purple...................:biggrin:
It is My colour..:wizzy:

I did make the cross but they are not the ones that are out this year. I have the F2 Bonnet that i did the IBL on so i could make some stock for the cross. They will be hatched in the next few weeks and i am making another selection on the ones that are out side too. That way i can acclimate them to the 8B growing zone here is the US and have an indoor roll on them.

I hope that you make the purple peter pepper that would be awesome and if there is someone that can do it, its you mate. I would love to help you on making them. Pepper pollen can be a bitch to gather AND you have to know when you expose the receiving moms pistil to make the magic happen. Took me a few tries but its the same principal as canna. Pollen to exposed pistil.

Have you had fruits yet...?

I'd be Interested to see what the cross did to fruit shape....being such a diverse cross...........:headbang:

The pods should be something to see, well get our first glimpse of them this fall. One is a vertical pepper and the other is hanging. One is skinny and the other fatter, should be something to see.

Back