Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

:greenthumb: cool! They look similar to shishito's,.... I have to go take some final pics of your cross FD,... most are staying mini-sized, like the Chinese/Thai ones,... very thin walled... I have some drying, so I'll give'm a try soon! Plants themselves have utterly stalled out, waving the finish flag I believe- :rofl:

My turn :biggrin: What I have here is 2 Jalapenos , which are my favorite chilli --- bit of a wuss with the heat -- I like mid range , but the wife likes hot . Today I will be seeding more variety's and we are coming up to a good time of year to grow them [ summer ] and I like to make sauce with them best of all . SO how about you guys post your recipes as well . :thumbsup:
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

@henco I just harvested a few of my Jalapeno's the other day. I blowtorched them until the skin wrinkled and peeled off, then sliced them in half and put them cut side down in a pan with butter and sprinkled salt on. Cooked for a bit then put some apple cider vinegar in and put a lid on until they were soft and just starting to caramelize on the bottom. Chucked on a plate, sprinkled more salt on and ate the lot - bloody delicious! :biggrin:

Didn't know there was a chilli thread here... lol well I grew and mole peppers (little kick to them) and sweet peppers. I dried them all out to make into seasoning for chili, mole and pasta.

My Reaper is full of fruits and first turning coloured...
20180808_114531.jpg

20180808_114623.jpg

20180808_114555.jpg

and the Bhut is building different fruits, maybe i'm pollinating both with 1 brush...
20180808_114646.jpg

20180808_114712.jpg

20180808_114720.jpg

Back