Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Quick shot of the garden and some of the peppers.
74845fc21af5339691c896d961a82172.jpg
c2d669a5ab530fc3f032e3a0db5271f9.jpg
97f0193bc79987df15782b82cfca307c.jpg

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

I decided to try something new, and chopped my pepper plants after I harvested because they were falling over with fruits. Except I cut them so that they would re-veg since I still have a few good growing months. So far they have bushed right back and flowering again. Will be interesting to see how the second pass goes.Has anyone else re-veged their chili's or peppers?

I decided to try something new, and chopped my pepper plants after I harvested because they were falling over with fruits. Except I cut them so that they would re-veg since I still have a few good growing months. So far they have bushed right back and flowering again. Will be interesting to see how the second pass goes.Has anyone else re-veged their chili's or peppers?
Nope, i start every season new plants!

I have let certain chili and green pepper plants alone. I have had them produce great harvest for up to three years! just some light trimming and cover during winter months.

Since my chilis had a rough year without water and i couldn't find the blueberry thread, i thought i'd share what the local forest had to offer today lol.
Hey there's an idea, make a thread for foragry. Berries, mushrooms, sap etc. I'm sure i aint the only one on here that likes to forage a bit from nature :jump:

Back