Outdoor G Haze and 8 Weeker outside, downunder...

just a quick photo update - 8Weeker coming along nicely, I think, now inside...

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

:smokebuds:

Awesome bro, another sweet LST job! Love that last pic... lots of frost on there already, eh? :smokeit:

Good job on the lst bro but look at them beautiful lady fingers! Great work glaucoma!

cheers folks - mmmm sticky lady fingers... I need a cold shower!!!!

Really liking this girl - nice and "clean". Healthy green leaves and nice white buds (the contrast is a big help for my eyes). No major smell to her as yet which I dont mind at all as suits indoor growing but she's still got a lot to give yet so Im sure she'll be putting on the perfume before too long.

That plant looks great, nice green color and looks as healthy as can be.
Well done dude!

I am starting to think I should come borrow some of your dirt, you seem to have a handle on dirt growing now :D

Stunted Dirt

hey stunted - hope yr keeping well there mate and the recent weather isnt being too much of a pain in the arse...

yeah, Im liking the soil growing - definetely helps buffer my stupidity!! I'll definetely be trying the coco again but for the moment soil seems to help keep deficiencies etc in check. Ive still got a lot of fine tuning to do but at least seem to be getting on track.

if your interested, this is what Im using - mixed with perlite - can probably get the same stuff where you are...

Stupid weather aint it...but soon all the heat will be gone.

I will go searching for that dirt tomorrow thanks man :D

Stunted Compost

Dude I fkn hope you ain't getting washed away with these floods, some of it must be awfully close to you.....

Being downstream from all that water is not filling me with joy and happiness....

Stay safe brother!

Stunted Worried

Hey bro - shit I feel bad for not being on here for a bit as dont want ya worrying - nah mate, all good here - still getting the wet stuff from the sky but the ground is only damp rather than torrent. All the water is most definetly making its way in this general direction - and yours - but i think we should be fine - last years floods were a lot closer to home and the levee banks with the help of a shit load of sandbags managed to keep the river in its course so should do the same this time. Floods for the last two summers and before that crazy big bushfires... Lets hope next summer is boring!!

thanks for your concern mate - hope things are going well up your way.
:bong:

will be back with some pics very soon...

as you can tell folks, organisation isnt one of my strong points, so heres a belated update of the 8 Weeker doing its thing under the LEDs...
1.jpg
2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

These were taken a few days ago and admittedley I have added some nute burn for extra colours on the leaves since then but is still nicely doing her thing. I also took a cutting, and whilst it was in flower at the time it put out roots super fast and strong so hopefully she'll reveg and Ill have another try at her. Have also dropped anothe bean (along with a few others) and will drop some more and get a nice keeper mum or two as its definetley a strain I am liking even if i havent sampled it due to its robust nature etc. Will be nice to have some pure Indica meds when she comes in.

Back