Outdoor G Haze and 8 Weeker outside, downunder...

hey folks - hope everyone is keeping well:smokebuds:

my apologies for letting this thread slide over time. The eye probs, back probs and depression etc has been kicking my ass lately which doesnt help with my communication skills (nor growing skills for that matter). I owe a few folks some pms so will get to those very soon - but first :smokebuds:

So, heres some final bud shots from the 8weeker (taken a while ago now). Nice dense buds and nice smoke - both showing its Indica qualities. I wont give a full smoke report on this one as my heads been all over the place lately so is not always easy to tell which is influencing which but definetely a nice Indica stone without the sati headspin but still with a nice punch - one Ill definetely be growing out again - and again.

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

many thanks to the breeder of this one and I look forward to doing the genes more justice in my next grows of it!!!

I didnt get quite the yield i was hoping for (though there was more than in the pics) but that has more to do with my growing than the genes as its been a common factor in all my grows so still lots more to get right - next growing goals are to not be stupid and burn healthy plants by over-feeding/experimenting and to complete a grow without health issues getting in the way!!

The last goal might have to wait though as looks like Im having more eye surgery in the next cple weeks as the eye pressure has been stupidly high lately and showing no signs of coming down despite many medications - pharmecuetical and herbal. Bit scarey as Ive needed this op for years and years but surgeons have said is too risky in my case (due to having lotsa eye probs and only minimal sight in one eye as it is) but now they are saying is too risky not too have it - fingers crossed!!

Hope everyones keeping well and Im looking forward to having a look at what you've all been upto lately.
:smokebuds: :peace:

Reactions: MrN
Back