Outdoor G Haze and 8 Weeker outside, downunder...

Looking good and that's a nice example of lst you have done :bow:

With the rain and floods all over I think there is going to be a bit of a shortage of smoke this year (in Oz), but then again they will sell it with mold here like its some sort of extra bonus prize...

And guess what just popped into my head.....a growboat, then I can just drive my grow outta the floods.
Hmmm, it would also need to be a firefighting boat coz what ain't flooded is on fkn fire.

Stupid weather,

Stunted Floods
:smokebuds:

Australia, a land of pure water and fire where everything that crawls, swims or flies is poisonous.

fuck me, and I thought poison oak was bad. Y'all have it harsh.

:smokebuds:hey folks - hope yr all keeping well

A grow boat would be a great idea - although I dare say we will be in drought again soon!

:bong:

:smokebuds: hi again folks - hope everyone is keeping well

delayed update time - and to be honest one Im not overly proud of myself with as since the last pic I burnt the fuck out of the poor girl. I thought it might be an idea to top dress the soil with some Potash to help the flowering but evidently I put on too much - I goota learn to think, check, think, think, re-check, think and ASK, - flushed but I dont think I flushed enough at first... So still a while away from being dialled in but at least learning what not to do. Definetley a strain Ill be growing again and making sure I get right.

First 4 pics are from 4 days ago
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

and these from yesterday
8w1.jpg 8w1a.jpg 8w2.jpg

Im open to any and all advice from the bud pics above whether she's ready, overdue or when due for picking...

cheers folks and all the best
:smokebuds:

Wow...
81212d1335221089-g-haze-8-weeker-outside-downunder-4.jpg

81214d1335221403-g-haze-8-weeker-outside-downunder-8w1a.jpg

81215d1335221419-g-haze-8-weeker-outside-downunder-8w2.jpg

Wow outstanding...

many thanks folks :smokebuds:

my eyes make it hard to see in real but she kicks out some nice colours in the pics :D

Back