Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

So……….
Someone around me has grassed me up to the council, I received a letter stating they want to come to my house with a police officer as I have been smoking cannabis (which I have obviously lol) so I have had to have a little rethink as to how I do this. I will post up a pic and update once I’ve got it sorted. F**king brilliant!!

what happens to snitches?????
Snitches get stitches....

So………
150hours community service, a £485 fine and a criminal record woohooo!
:woohoo:
they only found the 2 plants luckily the haven’t taken my setup and my seeds as it was all packed up in moving boxes. And I think I got off lightly as Before I was squeaky clean with no record, I’ve spoken to a solicitor and I will be appealing the criminal record going down the medical route lol
But I think at the moment I don’t know what to do lol feeling very low with it all when all I want to do is grow my own and not hand money over to people!

me and the mrs have been talking and we have agreed that jumping ship to Spain and leaving this sh**hole of a country is best for everyone.

So………
150hours community service, a £485 fine and a criminal record woohooo!
:woohoo:
they only found the 2 plants luckily the haven’t taken my setup and my seeds as it was all packed up in moving boxes. And I think I got off lightly as Before I was squeaky clean with no record, I’ve spoken to a solicitor and I will be appealing the criminal record going down the medical route lol
But I think at the moment I don’t know what to do lol feeling very low with it all when all I want to do is grow my own and not hand money over to people!

me and the mrs have been talking and we have agreed that jumping ship to Spain and leaving this sh**hole of a country is best for everyone.

Shyte...it's not like your out robbing someone to get money for crack or meth...what a bunch of BS.....good luck brother.
Oh...and snitches get :deadhorse:

Next time they come....
EcstaticJubilantBeetle-max-1mb.gif

Spoke to my solicitor and he reckons he will be able to get the charges dropped based on medical grounds. My doctor knowing I smoke definitely helped lol plus having a CanCard aswell. @Sawney_bean yea the system is fu**ed and a joke but fingers crossed I will prevail. Just want to grow.
:cuss:

Spoke to my solicitor and he reckons he will be able to get the charges dropped based on medical grounds. My doctor knowing I smoke definitely helped lol plus having a CanCard aswell. @Sawney_bean yea the system is fu**ed and a joke but fingers crossed I will prevail. Just want to grow.
:cuss:
you will succeed dude. I feel it in my bones. If you only had enough for you then you are fine. It's not like you are jesus and can turn 2 plants into many for the masses and sell it.

Back