Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

Ahahahahahahaha

I have had the charges dropped, no fine or community service! Damn good solicitor! definitely worth the fee. I kind of feel bad………. NOT! So fu**ing happy!
:hump:
Congratulations mate, sooooooo pleased for you, sometimes the universe just provides :d5:

Questioning wether I even carry on smoking as the weed around here tends to be pretty sh*t! Which is just irritating in itself
It's a dilemma I know, if I didn't grow I'd stop. S East too so proper feel your pain. The police and the weed alone make me want to move, N East ideally. Stay strong :bow:

It’s a joke, me and the mrs are looking at moving to Spain. We had spoken about it for a few years now so that will probably be what’s going to happen. I’ve already got the visa forms and hopefully booking an appointment to go to the consulate for the interview process. Might even find myself close to the seedstockers shop @Seedstockers-Mark loool

It’s a joke, me and the mrs are looking at moving to Spain. We had spoken about it for a few years now so that will probably be what’s going to happen. I’ve already got the visa forms and hopefully booking an appointment to go to the consulate for the interview process. Might even find myself close to the seedstockers shop @Seedstockers-Mark loool
I'll keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you, ole! :woohoo:

So my gear is setup at a mates in a lovely safe place lol just dropped a Candy Dawg from my Seedstockers Limerick comp win.. going to drop a Predator and Slaughtered Lamb once I’ve grabbed more biobizz.

So my gear is setup at a mates in a lovely safe place lol just dropped a Candy Dawg from my Seedstockers Limerick comp win.. going to drop a Predator and Slaughtered Lamb once I’ve grabbed more biobizz.
happy day's mate. :d5:

@Sawney_bean I gave him a Lecter & Predator too, picture below is a Lecter then my Seedstockers as u can see lol
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back