Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

After a 40 minute round trip and wait, £30 down for a shoddy 3.5g bag of So called amnesia haze.

Prime reason why people should be allowed to grow their own in the uk!!!!

Cmon‘ guys get with the times!!!!!

Ok so I’m going to have to start a new thread by the looks of things as this is no longer a poormans grow looool received my Phlizon PL-1000 today so I’ll add some pics tonight. Picking up some soil after work 2mo so going to drop some beans in some water just need to decide what ones??

Slaughtered Lamb?
Lecter? (1 going already)
Predator?
Seedstockers Gorilla glue?
Seedstockers Santa Marta Haze?
Or another
Seedstockers Candy Dawg?

help looool

After a 40 minute round trip and wait, £30 down for a shoddy 3.5g bag of So called amnesia haze.

Prime reason why people should be allowed to grow their own in the uk!!!!

Cmon‘ guys get with the times!!!!!
So called indeed. My results with dispensary weed has also been poor. :pighug:

Ok so I’m going to have to start a new thread by the looks of things as this is no longer a poormans grow looool received my Phlizon PL-1000 today so I’ll add some pics tonight. Picking up some soil after work 2mo so going to drop some beans in some water just need to decide what ones??

Slaughtered Lamb?
Lecter? (1 going already)
Predator?
Seedstockers Gorilla glue?
Seedstockers Santa Marta Haze?
Or another
Seedstockers Candy Dawg?

help looool
SLAUGHTERED LAMB :crying:
If you like blue cheese then you will enjoy SLAUGHTERED LAMB. It's a SOS gen2 x blue cheese to make the F1 then crossed to make gen1.
It's a very strong couch gouch and taste.

I would say pick that strain as I made it. :rofl:

I've got the phlizon 1500 and I have a 1x1x2 tent and can only have it on 75% strength. It's a good light my friend, hippy happy hoppy gardening :baked:

I grow better weed then the weed you get from those places..... And I'm new to this....
Ditto, and I am new as well.

Although, I confess, I recently bought some Indica from one of the Indigenous Bloom dispensaries that is decent. I don't carry across the border with US, so I needed something that might help with sleep until I got home. I picked up 3.5g of "Death Bubba", and it does the job for sleep almost as well as my best home grown. The label puts it at ~27% THC, and my response to it suggests that that might not be far off. It kicks hard, and mellows to a sleep aid in short order. It will definitely stay on the list for emergency supplies while on the road. :biggrin:

Back