Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

Yea I know, it’s an absolute joke! Spend all this time giving money to effectively “criminals” yet I get classed as one lol

@Redeye Master ...so they prosecuted you even though you had the canna card.......?.......Shame on them .. #scaredofaplant

@Mossy A friend of mine got stopped with an Ounce on him and didn’t get it taken off of him, it was a mess but the sergeant on duty had to tell the 2 officers that they can’t do anything so the CanCard does work. Think it’s a little different around cultivation though.

@Mossy A friend of mine got stopped with an Ounce on him and didn’t get it taken off of him, it was a mess but the sergeant on duty had to tell the 2 officers that they can’t do anything so the CanCard does work. Think it’s a little different around cultivation though.

Yeah....we kind expect a bit of Treatment differences between police forces until they kind of understand it...and Rules bed in.

I was actually kinda Horrified to see the Fine you got when you see commercial grows getting busted and they dont get much worse.....:nono:

You in a non tollerant police area....?..don't Name it....:headbang:

@Mossy
Loool I’m in the south east of the UK.
There is no cap for the fine in the UK it depends on what the judge gives basically. Certain police forces within the UK (Cumbria, Scotland and a few others) only go for commercial growers and leave the personal growers be…. but not down here clearly.

Questioning wether I even carry on smoking as the weed around here tends to be pretty sh*t! Which is just irritating in itself

Back