Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

Such a joke, people just need to leave me be lol I have an idea who it was so we will see what happens. Got a little plan to catch people out and find out who it was muahahahhaha.
So glad I own my place......have stepped out from front porch and let em know they'd be tresspassing if they continued to unwind my chain and step in......no tresspassing sign right beside the gate but fvckers figure a badge means it don't apply to them.

So……….
Someone around me has grassed me up to the council, I received a letter stating they want to come to my house with a police officer as I have been smoking cannabis (which I have obviously lol) so I have had to have a little rethink as to how I do this. I will post up a pic and update once I’ve got it sorted. F**king brilliant!!

what happens to snitches?????
stitches!!!!!!

:weed: Day 28 & Day 18 :weed:
Rainbow Glue
05951039-4831-4EC9-AAC1-4392DD1C717B.jpeg

Lecter
B271A1D5-D1C0-432A-8561-0302D502996A.jpeg

45E7F39F-BB6E-4E00-AF09-3694CCADFA24.jpeg

FCF44DFC-F1AE-4A11-9636-82402C84ABE0.jpeg

Guess who’s baaaaack!
Temp - 26.7c
RH 46%

I have sorted the stupid drama so I can breathe easy for now lol Both are looking a little down but they have had a little feed and I will see how they hopefully pick up.
As you can see I need to get myself a filter.

:weed: Day 28 & Day 18 :weed:
Rainbow Glue
View attachment 1464363
Lecter
View attachment 1464364
View attachment 1464365
View attachment 1464366
Guess who’s baaaaack!
Temp - 26.7c
RH 46%

I have sorted the stupid drama so I can breathe easy for now lol Both are looking a little down but they have had a little feed and I will see how they hopefully pick up.
As you can see I need to get myself a filter.
Hello looking ok yea deff get a good filter :smoking: :smoking:

:weed: Day 7:weed:
View attachment 1454217

I’ve got a bottle of boiled vegetable water from dinner last night, ph tested it and it’s bang on 6.8 so that’s feed for the next day or 2
Temp - 23.8
RH - 55
Managed to bring it up with a wet cloth last night
I've used a towel hanging in a bucket of water...worked real well....also started my seeds in a cup like that with coco and they were terrible...until I planted in final pot...won't do that again...lol

:weed: Day 10 :weed:
View attachment 1455516

No water or feed today as soil still a little damp,
Temp - 23.4c
RH - 52%
I’ve got some megacrop mixed up and ph’d 6.34 ready to go. Going to hopefully grab a ph\ec soil tester today.
I'm using mega crop at the moment..just ordered grow dots, recharge and npk yucca powder....also will use some bud explosion in late flower....

View attachment 1462164
do u think the whole thing in general is generating to much heat in there?

As u can see the in line draws from the top left and puts out the tent on the right. Both bottom side vents are open too.
Mini fan on the side I turned to face up just now going to see if that makes a change. Going to put a small bowl of water in later try and bring RH up too.​
Put a bucket in there and put a towel on a hanger...let the hang in the bucket of water and dip couple times a day.. that will bring it up...or buy a reptile fogger you can run the tube from the outside..that's what I do and they work great...I have them hooked up to a temp/humidity controller..

Back