Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

:weed: Day 22 & Day 12 :weed:
75E1DD82-9CC2-46DA-98B5-01B42B5575E1.jpeg

This is yesterday’s 20/5/2022
I’ll take a pic and update 2moro morning 21/5/2022.
Temp a little high still and humidity is too low, still trying to adjust but going to have a proper sort out in the morning. Rainbow starting to push out bud sites I’m pretty 2 colas are forming from her trim.​

:weed: Day 23 & Day 13 :weed:
Tent
image.jpg

Rainbow

image.jpg
image.jpg

Lecter
image.jpg

image.jpg

Both still wet so no feed today but with the in-line fitted in the light is now on full power
Temp - 25.3
RH - 43%
Fingers crossed they pick up quicker now, as u can see numpty got feed on the leaf lol
:smoker1:

Last edited:
Annoyingly with the light on full the temps are hitting 35c anyone got any ideas to bring it down? In-line is on full and oscillating fan is on and won’t come down….

Annoyingly with the light on full the temps are hitting 35c anyone got any ideas to bring it down? In-line is on full and oscillating fan is on and won’t come down….
hello you need to have it so it blows out the top of the tent not draws fresh from the top and blows out the bottom :thumbsup:

hello you need to have it so it blows out the top of the tent not draws fresh from the top and blows out the bottom :thumbsup:
I took the pic before I put the rest in, it is drawing from the top, both ends have the ducting on, I’ll take another later to show. I didn’t have space outside the tent to put the box so it’s just sat inside atm

Back