Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

Annoyingly with the light on full the temps are hitting 35c anyone got any ideas to bring it down? In-line is on full and oscillating fan is on and won’t come down….
Hey bud, FWIW, IMO and all that :d5: . I have my tents exhausting out the top of tent. My intakes are on the bottom of my tents. I helps my temps by exhausting the heat from the lights out the top of tent. But that may not work for you looking forward to your setup pics later. Thanks for remembering looking good:toke:

Heat rises, cold drops....exhaust from the top, intake from bottom.....but I know the problem well, my tent flap stays open, fans direct A/C air into front of tent and It fluctuates 75f to 85f with window A/C on other side of room set at 68f.

It is exhausting out the top and drawing at the bottom, I hadn’t finished setting it up at the time of the pic, The only thing I can think is it’s in a built in wardrobe maybe I need to leave a door open.

image.jpg

do u think the whole thing in general is generating to much heat in there?

As u can see the in line draws from the top left and puts out the tent on the right. Both bottom side vents are open too.
Mini fan on the side I turned to face up just now going to see if that makes a change. Going to put a small bowl of water in later try and bring RH up too.​

View attachment 1462164
do u think the whole thing in general is generating to much heat in there?

As u can see the in line draws from the top left and puts out the tent on the right. Both bottom side vents are open too.
Mini fan on the side I turned to face up just now going to see if that makes a change. Going to put a small bowl of water in later try and bring RH up too.​
hello for every bend you have in the exhaust pipe it works out its about 25% loss of fan power so that will hinda your heat control when i had it set up it stayed around 24c lights on but i had it set up diffrent to you :thumbsup:

So……….
Someone around me has grassed me up to the council, I received a letter stating they want to come to my house with a police officer as I have been smoking cannabis (which I have obviously lol) so I have had to have a little rethink as to how I do this. I will post up a pic and update once I’ve got it sorted. F**king brilliant!!

what happens to snitches?????

So……….
Someone around me has grassed me up to the council, I received a letter stating they want to come to my house with a police officer as I have been smoking cannabis (which I have obviously lol) so I have had to have a little rethink as to how I do this. I will post up a pic and update once I’ve got it sorted. F**king brilliant!!

what happens to snitches?????
Sorry to hear that there are some right nobs in the world

Back