Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Looking good Ribbzzy, I was wondering something. You started with 6. Do you still have 6 or did you cull one of each?
I culled one of each around day 7. I only really do it on these test grow's, or a grow comp, to ensure I have something to play with. Nothing worse than starting a seed, then having to restart if there are issues. I like a back up

I culled one of each around day 7. I only really do it on these test grow's, or a grow comp, to ensure I have something to play with. Nothing worse than starting a seed, then having to restart if there are issues. I like a back up
I really like your style of training and how your plants structure turns out. It is kind of a roll of the dice throwing half of your seedlings away on test seeds. They have more phenos than F4 seeds, a week is not enough time to determine that. I know you will crush it, but "what if" you tossed a gem of a plant?

I really like your style of training and how your plants structure turns out. It is kind of a roll of the dice throwing half of your seedlings away on test seeds. They have more phenos than F4 seeds, a week is not enough time to determine that. I know you will crush it, but "what if" you tossed a gem of a plant?
When I decide which one to kill, it isn't generally based on a 'pheno' I'm looking for. I normally base it on stretch, leaf size, verigation signs ect. I just take the best looking one, one will talk to me, one won't. And by day 10ish, one plant will start to dominate, I kill the weak one.
If I was doing a simple grow for filling jars, I'd only germ 1

When I decide which one to kill, it isn't generally based on a 'pheno' I'm looking for. I normally base it on stretch, leaf size, verigation signs ect. I just take the best looking one, one will talk to me, one won't. And by day 10ish, one plant will start to dominate, I kill the weak one.
If I was doing a simple grow for filling jars, I'd only germ 1
Hey I hear you. I dig your grows, keep up the good work bro.

Well, seems like another Artisanal tester thread I'll follow :shrug::smoking:. Really nice growing and especially love the training :thumbsup:.
:thanks:
They always look a bit messy at this point, later it'll all come good, hopefully end up with something like this
img_4557-jpg.838581

Samsquanch, just before death :devil:

Day 24, Forgotten Cookies. Very obliging chick, I've managed to squeeze around 8 extra tops from her. She is all in place now, I'll just let her go up, maybe a little adjusting here and there. Fed 1.5ml grow, 1m Heaven, 1ml Alg a mic.
IMG_4820.JPG
IMG_4825.JPG

Back