Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Im salivating already mate, it's gonna be a loooong time till harvest, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas
Cookies is the Forum Stomper, Forum Cookies cut, x Sour Stomper, Amnesia is the Fugue State.
I think everyone has dropped a Strawberry first round, that name, it draws you in eh?? :yay:

I really cant wait for that one to finish :hurry:
I let my mrs pick the 1. Only had room for 1.
I woulda went with the cookies lol.
Soon but not soon enough my friend. I look at mine every few hours and ask it how much longer. :dammit:

I let my mrs pick the 1. Only had room for 1.
I woulda went with the cookies lol.
Soon but not soon enough my friend. I look at mine every few hours and ask it how much longer. :dammit:
Haha, me too fella, that impatient feeling, it never goes away, never has for me.
WHat do you plan on dropping next? Cookies?

Greetings I've brought a little Heisenberg from the last grow on my ski trip, and I can certainy vouch for it's medicinal qualities.
I neary broke my fucking back earlier, wiping out. A few joints of her, and the pain has magically dissapeared , a little efterski has helped too
peace out people
wp_20180212_16_59_16_rich-jpg.863715

I found a babysitter for the plants, I'll see how much they've listened to my DETAILED instructions, in a weeks time
I'm off to injure myself, wish me luck

Right, I'm back. No dramas, no broken legs, maybe just a little broken pride.
Plants have just been ticking over, they got their first feed today, 1ml grow per liter, a 2 liter feed. I also top dressed a little
1st up, Forgotten Cookies, day 10.
IMG_4750.JPG
IMG_4751.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_4752.JPG
IMG_4753.JPG

Fugue State
IMG_4754.JPG
IMG_4755.JPG

Back