Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Looking great dude,which are you most looking forward to trying when finished? I’m loving the look of these SN,looking very indica dom from what I’ve seen of everyone’s so far,can’t wait for them to be released.

Looking great dude,which are you most looking forward to trying when finished? I’m loving the look of these SN,looking very indica dom from what I’ve seen of everyone’s so far,can’t wait for them to be released.
Fugue State is my pick. I love Amnesia, and a Mephisto Amnesia has me drooling. Their Skyler White is very Amnesia like, so I'm interested to see a full on Amnesia. Second of course, the nuggets. If the story is anything to go by, the genetics are top notch, and auto'd by mitch and team, it should be a taste sensation

We all love a bit of amnesia bro,and I’m smoking my first joint of freshly harvested skylar as I type...very nice gear indeed.
Yeah I’m pretty excited about the nuggets man,I’m sure I’ve been rad that it tastes like strawberry jam...winner all round :pass:

We all love a bit of amnesia bro,and I’m smoking my first joint of freshly harvested skylar as I type...very nice gear indeed.
Yeah I’m pretty excited about the nuggets man,I’m sure I’ve been rad that it tastes like strawberry jam...winner all round :pass:
Ah man, you've got some Skyler? I'll be at your house in 5mins, save some :hookah:

Yeah man,got about 7oz of the stuff,really nice smoke,hit me straight away...5 mins into my first joint,I’m getting rushes down my spine like I’m on E :crying: proper mashes you up this stuff,veeeery nice :pass:
I loved her, I nearly cried when my jar ran out :biggrin:
I'm gonna have to run her again soon

Looking tough in here @Ribbzzy :naughtystep: get em !! lol glad to hear you got some skiing in and that Heisenberg could lend a healing hand :greenthumb: look if you guys are smoking Skyler without me and I find out about it....... :cuss:
:crying:
A Skyler fan as well eh? Seductive temptress she is. A bit like her namesake
Skyler_White.jpg

I'd give up a jar for a few hours with the real Skyler White :eyebrows:

Day 17. Forgotten Cookies. Responding really well to the training. Had a feed today, 1.5ml Grow, 1ml heaven, per liter, a 2 liter feed.
IMG_4790.JPG
IMG_4791.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets. Staying short and squat at the moment, her leaves are mahoosive. I had to do a comparison with my hand, bear in mind, my hands are like dinner plates.
IMG_4792.JPG
IMG_4793.JPG

Fugue State. I love the aggressive serated edges on the leaves, looks like you could cut cheese with one. I think I spotted a little sign of sex today. Responding well to the training, though tonight,
IMG_4794.JPG
IMG_4795.JPG
I might tie down a few troublesome fan leaves, allow the new growth an easier way to the top

Day 20, lot's of growth in 3 days, though Strawberry is staying short, squat, with the most rediculously fat leaves, and the thickness of the secondaries is like nothing I've ever seen. All plants have shown pistils
Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_4814.JPG
IMG_4818.JPG

Forgotten Cookies. Nearly doubled in size since Sunday. Loves the training, and very fragrant already.
IMG_4804.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG

Fugue State. Same stage as Cookies. Liking the training, nearly doubled in size since Sunday. I look forward to these 3 stretching, should start soon
IMG_4808.JPG
IMG_4813.JPG

feed time later, they are drinking quite a lot. I'll hit them with 1.5ml grow, 1ml heaven, 1ml Alg a mic, per liter, a 2 liter feed

Back