Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Day 26. Fugue State. On the move upwards. Trying to keep the canopy as even as possible
IMG_4847.JPG
IMG_4848.JPG
IMG_4849.JPG

Forgotten Cookies, shaping up to be a big girl. She stinks already
IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4852.JPG
IMG_4853.JPG

Tysons Nuggets. Mad leaf tucking taking place. I think she has a good few days before there is any major movement
IMG_4854.JPG
IMG_4856.JPG
IMG_4857.JPG

Yep, that is some mad leaf tucking dude :pass::bow:. Any measurements on the girls?
Dunno really, it's hard to get a measure because of the abuse I've inflicted on them. But I'd estimate both Fugue State and Cookies main stem to be around 25-28cm, Nuggets is much smaller, maybe 20cm, and stocky as fuck.

Day 30. Forgotten Cookies, well up now, she'll keep going for a few more days. No bloom feed as yet, I might Introduce it next feed, or maybe not. Her and Fugue State are on near 2 liter a day, nuggets is less of a drinker
Forgotten Cookies
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4869.JPG
IMG_4870.JPG
IMG_4872.JPG

Fugue State. Drinks like a hole in the ground. 2 liter every 18 hours
IMG_4876.JPG
IMG_4877.JPG
IMG_4879.JPG
IMG_4881.JPG

Nuggets. She aint going nowhere, it'll just be bud from here on in.
IMG_4883.JPG
IMG_4884.JPG

Bloom introduced next feed, peace people, have a good weekend

Day 4 of no tobacco, I'm ready to rip someones throat out. I had bike rage this morning with a squirrel, then grappled with an bike shed that just wasn't playing ball. I never thought I could get so angry at inanimate objects. If it carries on like this, I'll be in prison by the end of the week :baked:

Day 4 of no tobacco, I'm ready to rip someones throat out. I had bike rage this morning with a squirrel, then grappled with an bike shed that just wasn't playing ball. I never thought I could get so angry at inanimate objects. If it carries on like this, I'll be in prison by the end of the week :baked:
Get a pen! I smoked 30 years, haven't touched a cig in 8 years... all the benefits of quitting without all the pain! I make my own juice, my costs run about 10$ a month... total. So much better than 3 and a half cartons of smokes...
1520864556724223439351.jpg

Get a pen! I smoked 30 years, haven't touched a cig in 8 years... all the benefits of quitting without all the pain! I make my own juice, my costs run about 10$ a month... total. So much better than 3 and a half cartons of smokes...View attachment 876490
I only smoke(d) 3 a day, but not putting them in my joints is the killer. A joint just don't hit the same without a bit of salmon in it. I only use a quater fag per spliff

I only smoke(d) 3 a day, but not putting them in my joints is the killer. A joint just don't hit the same without a bit of salmon in it. I only use a quater fag per spliff

Ah... that is a problem I've not had... weed and tobacco have always been independent. A smoke always followed a joint, but not in it.

Back