Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

What would you say are some good pressing strains? @slowandeasy I am a waxhead myself, so sometime's Im not after bud appeal but moreso the production of rosin

@Ribbzzy your SODK is fantastic, when I throw mine down later this year I was thinking of LSTing her branches completely outwards, almost flat haha, how does she compare to growing straight up with some moderate LST in the beginning?

What would you say are some good pressing strains? @slowandeasy I am a waxhead myself, so sometime's Im not after bud appeal but moreso the production of rosin

@Ribbzzy your SODK is fantastic, when I throw mine down later this year I was thinking of LSTing her branches completely outwards, almost flat haha, how does she compare to growing straight up with some moderate LST in the beginning?
Mine was bent totally over, the main stem was maybe 15 degrees from soil level, layed nearly flat. I wasn't expecting her to get that big. I always bend 'em, the only time I didn't, were 2 Sour Cracks, from the description, I thought I have 2 small plants, but they hit 80cms, so now I always bend 'em

Back