Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

THAT'S A BIG HELP I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE STAPLES I GOT FROM AMAZON WILL WORK FOR THE FIRST FEW PIN DOWNS, GOOD LOOKING OUT, THANKS ILL BE TAKING PICS I HAVE IN AND OUTDOORS, SO THEY ACTUALLY TAKE A LOT LONGER OUTSIDE, THANK YOU,
I HAD TO THANK YA AGAIN FOR THE HELP AND PICS WITH A VERY QUICK REPLY, THAT V COOL OF YOU. I AM GOING TO USE MY OUTSIDERS AND PUT EM UND MY G8 900 HOPEFULLY THEY WILL NOT BURN?? IF SO ILL GO WITH MY 240 AND DROP IT DOWN, AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT THE PIC DOWNLOAD DEAL I WILL LET YOU SEE THE PROGRESS, TY , KEEP IN TOUCH

Great journal right here I've taken so much from just this page alone. @Ribbzzy keep it up they look surpurb. Very nice colas. Very nice.
It's all a learning curve, glad you got something from it, cheers

I HAD TO THANK YA AGAIN FOR THE HELP AND PICS WITH A VERY QUICK REPLY, THAT V COOL OF YOU. I AM GOING TO USE MY OUTSIDERS AND PUT EM UND MY G8 900 HOPEFULLY THEY WILL NOT BURN?? IF SO ILL GO WITH MY 240 AND DROP IT DOWN, AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT THE PIC DOWNLOAD DEAL I WILL LET YOU SEE THE PROGRESS, TY , KEEP IN TOUCH
MY PLEASURE, I'D LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU GET ON, TAG ME WHEN YOU START TRAINING.

Terrific post man. Very informative. :d5:
And those Cookies!
My jar is nearly empty of Cookies! I'm gonna be lost without her :cuss:

Great info. That horizontal cane anchor point with the push tack splitting the cane is cool. Its looks much better than just tying the stem to an anchor point on the rim of the pot with a tie wrap or string. And the results look great. Nice even tops instead of one dominant top. This is what I want to try next instead of topping. shit sorry I didn't type in all caps but too lazy to change it now.
If you do give it a go, tag me.

LOL,A GOOD ONE THAT'S DEFINITELY A MIXED BAG OF OPINIONS, IMAGINE BEING IN THE PLACE WITH THE BLONDE GUY AS PRESIDENT LOL I WISH EVERYONE WOULD JUST GET OVER THE WHOLE CANNABIS TRIP, AND GET ON THE TRAIN, TAKE A LOOK BACK TO MOST PROFITABLE CROP IN HISTORY?? SEEMS LIKE A NO BRAINER, AT LEAST ONE STATE IS GETTING IT RIGHT FLORIDA HAS MAD MMJ A AGRICULTURAL CROP, PEOPLE DO NOT YET REALIZE HOW GOOD THAT IS FOR ALL OF THE OTHERS, IT'S REALLY SETTING THE BAR, ANYHOW I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WITH A FLIP OR FLOP, LOL

Back