Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

liking the slim leaves of the fague statue :thumbsup:
from the old hash days i guess.if ya didnt crumble a bit of solid up into a fag or rolly,youd be standing about not stoned for a long time.
i still smoke fags at work...stress ? as soon as ive had a rocket il not think of a ciggy again,dont smoke weekends.
keep er lit or button pressed.
:pighug:

liking the slim leaves of the fague statue :thumbsup:
from the old hash days i guess.if ya didnt crumble a bit of solid up into a fag or rolly,youd be standing about not stoned for a long time.
i still smoke fags at work...stress ? as soon as ive had a rocket il not think of a ciggy again,dont smoke weekends.
keep er lit or button pressed.
:pighug:
That's where I started Arch, lumps of soap bar, full of plastic, great days! I used to smoke soap bar on a bong too, talk about a harsh smoke

Day 34, Forgotten Cookies. Got a feed of 1ml bloom yesterday. I've not upped the grow yet, she's still on 1.5ml per liter, and still looking lush and green. So yesterday she got 1.5ml grow, 1ml bloom, 1ml heaven, 1ml Alg a mic, per liter, a 2 liter feed, and she's eating that in 18 hours. SHe's still under the P150, I've got an Auto Reek'n taking the right royal piss, as soon as I get to harvest that, she'll go under the P300.
IMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG
IMG_4903.JPG
IMG_4904.JPG

Nuggets. Already throwing out some frost. Still really squat, but surprisingly, I've manged to force 2 extra tops, small one's admitedly, but I never thought it would be possible. Very chem de la chem 'esque in her stature.
IMG_4905.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG

Fugue State. Stacking up pretty nicely, lovely thin sativa leaves
IMG_4907.JPG
IMG_4908.JPG
IMG_4912.JPG

these look killer keep it up i will watch the rest of the grow carefully

Day 39. Fugue State. Looking nice, starting throw out a little frost and scent.
IMG_4914.JPG
IMG_4915.JPG
IMG_4917.JPG
IMG_4918.JPG

Strawberry Nuggets. Angry little ginger scottish person. Throwing out the frost like she wants to be in the arctic
IMG_4921.JPG
IMG_4922.JPG
IMG_4923.JPG

Forgotten Cookies, the smell coming off her are something else. I can't ever recall growing herb that ever smelt like this. It's amazing.
Breaking the apical dominance of her has been a nightmare, and I failed, I even super cropped the main top TWICE, but still she kept going up. I hold my hands up, I'll let her go for the panel, she's earned it
IMG_4924.JPG
IMG_4925.JPG
IMG_4926.JPG
IMG_4927.JPG
IMG_4929.JPG

I'll drop the Orange Diesel and Forum Stomper tomorrow.

Day 44. Nuggets. Beautiful smell coming from her, and I mean stunning. Very berry smell, incredibly sweet. Touching her releases this wave of tart berries, and it lingers for ages, it's quite addictive. It's verging on strawberries, or maybe it's just me :smoker:
IMG_4930.JPG
IMG_4931.JPG
IMG_4932.JPG
IMG_4933.JPG

Forgotten Cookies, a smell sensation as well. I've not upped her grow so far, 1.5 the whole way, but I upped it yesterday to 2ml, she was looking a ittle pale, she wil green up in the next few days.
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG
IMG_4937.JPG
IMG_4938.JPG

Fugue State. Not upped the grow as yet, she's still nice and green.
IMG_4939.JPG
IMG_4940.JPG
IMG_4941.JPG
IMG_4943.JPG

I've moved my light up another 5 inches, the plants seem to not like the intensity right in the middle of the space

Back