Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Day 11, Orange Diesel. Chunky fat leaves, I have just tied her down, after the photo
IMG_4981.JPG
IMG_4983.JPG

Forum Stomper, bent over post photo
IMG_4982.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG

Gorgeous girls my man :bow:. How'd you come to the not liking a semi dry root ball conclusion?
I always do the pot weight test, her pot is much heavier before her leaves droop. I watered her in my usual way, but her leaves yellowed up, from underwatering, I thought I was a little stingy with the grow, but I've upped the watering regime and she perked up.

Wassup AFNers. Day 67 for my brood. All packing on weight nicely, Fugue State is shaping up to be one of the most stunning plants I've looked at, let alone grown. The buds are amost too nice, I don't think I'll enjoy chopping her down, I could look at her for hours. The covering of trics is obscene, bordering on showing off actually. Still not a major stinky plant, but brush her, and she releases waves of lemons and cracked black pepper
IMG_5000.JPG
IMG_5001.JPG
IMG_5003.JPG
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5009.JPG

Forgotten Cookies. Buds are getting heavy now, some are falling over, I'm having to steak them up. She stinks so bad, sour, acrid fruit pastels. I wish I had a Macro lens, I could get a pic of the trics and the length of the stalks, it's mad, some of them are at least 1mm long
IMG_5010.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG
IMG_5012.JPG
IMG_5013.JPG
IMG_5014.JPG

Nuggets. Berry berry berry, with a little berry thrown in for good measure, I didn't get a pink/purple pheno this time, fingers crossed for next time.
IMG_5016.JPG
IMG_5017.JPG
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_5020.JPG

I am a gardener as well, and I can tell you it takes a bit more effort then just "throw a bit of feed in here and there".
You're being far to humble. Great gardening skills and great genetics! Cheers.

Back