Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Hello friend, so I'm guessing the strawberry nuggets and diesel are the most stinky plants lol

Very lucky guy

I couldn't imagine the smells lol

I've got 2 sour cracks
1 sour hound
1 chem da la creme
1 double grape

Hope they come out good as yours

Hello friend, so I'm guessing the strawberry nuggets and diesel are the most stinky plants lol

Very lucky guy

I couldn't imagine the smells lol

I've got 2 sour cracks
1 sour hound
1 chem da la creme
1 double grape

Hope they come out good as yours
I'm sure they will mate.
I've never grown a Sour Hound, so I'd like to see what you do with that. The others.....look forward to some great herb when they are done. Creme de la Chem is a top notch meds. Lovely autumn colours on the finish. A taste sensation, puts people on their arse.

Happy 420 AFN family! Use the 'AFN420' Coupon Code for 15% off!
:vibe::pass::vibe:
I'm happy to let you know we are running a 4.20 promotion for 2 days..from 19th April 12 am PDT through to April 21st 12 am PDT...use the Code AFN420 to receive a 15% discount on any one Platinum LED panel.

:bighug::thanks::thanks::bighug:

Happy 420 AFN family! Use the 'AFN420' Coupon Code for 15% off!
:vibe::pass::vibe:
I'm happy to let you know we are running a 4.20 promotion for 2 days..from 19th April 12 am PDT through to April 21st 12 am PDT...use the Code AFN420 to receive a 15% discount on any one Platinum LED panel.

:bighug::thanks::thanks::bighug:
I've already got 3 of your panels!
I'm waiting for the pm that says, 'Ribbz we've got a new light coming out, wanna test it for us'!
:crying:
nice discount though, there will be some lucky people out there, hopefully discovering the power of the Platinum.

I'm sure they will mate.
I've never grown a Sour Hound, so I'd like to see what you do with that. The others.....look forward to some great herb when they are done. Creme de la Chem is a top notch meds. Lovely autumn colours on the finish. A taste sensation, puts people on their arse.

Thanks friend for the kind words, respect for that. You gave great response too A statement which I was trying too ask ypur opinion on not directly heheh lol, I’ve got them on at the moment I’ll start a journal soon, and I’ll add you too it aswell.

Day 73. Nearly chop day for all 3. Cookies will come down tomorrow, Nuggets probably monday, and Fugue State probably tuesday.
Forgotten Cookies. Heavy buds, really heavy. Stinky, sticky, heavy, boxes being ticked all over the shop. Nailing down the smell is hard work, it's so complex. Acrid sour berries and cheese is how I'd try and describe it.
IMG_5023.JPG
IMG_5024.JPG
IMG_5026.JPG
IMG_5027.JPG

Fugue State. After seeing @mephisto describe it in a very similar way on the new Artisanals info post, I think I nailed my earlier description, not very smelly, then on the touch, lemons and cracked black pepper. Buds on the swell big time, the top stuff is surprisingly dense, it loosens up a bit towards the bottom of the plant
IMG_5028.JPG
IMG_5029.JPG
IMG_5030.JPG
IMG_5031.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG

Back