Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Day 32, Orange Diesel. Gonna be a big girl, nice open structure on her.
IMG_5051.JPG
IMG_5052.JPG

Forum Stomper. Staying smaller than her cell mate
IMG_5048.JPG
IMG_5049.JPG
IMG_5050.JPG

Cookies is done with drying. The cure can start now. Filled 2, 1.5 liter jars, and a liter jar. Fuck knows what that is in grams. But it's top, top drawer. So much so, I dropped another tonight, I can't say I've done 2 plants one after the other for a long time
IMG_5053.JPG
IMG_5054.JPG

Beautiful @Ribbzzy. How’s the smoke? Was yours incredibly sticky? 77 days looks like the magic number. :d5:
I've only had a cheeky joint, and vape of the Cookies, pure head stone. Very hazy in the head, and yeah, stoooopid sticky icky icky, I don't know how these blokes do it. They pump out some fucking amazing genetics. The Fugue State and Nuggets will have a few more days then get jarred.
I just dropped another Cookies, I couldn't help it, I think I need a constant rotation of her for a while.
How are you fining yours? Any favourites that stand out yet?

I've only had a cheeky joint, and vape of the Cookies, pure head stone. Very hazy in the head, and yeah, stoooopid sticky icky icky, I don't know how these blokes do it. They pump out some fucking amazing genetics. The Fugue State and Nuggets will have a few more days then get jarred.
I just dropped another Cookies, I couldn't help it, I think I need a constant rotation of her for a while.
How are you fining yours? Any favourites that stand out yet?
Fantastic to hear. I need to decide what to drop next in a day or two and I’m pulling my hair out over it. Too many ridiculous options. Seeing I only did SN and FS, I’m thinking fugue and forgotten, I dunno :shrug:
Sticky icky puts FS mildly, one touch and shes making sure everyone you see for the day knows it. Can’t wait.
Cheers on a great grow :pass:

Fantastic to hear. I need to decide what to drop next in a day or two and I’m pulling my hair out over it. Too many ridiculous options. Seeing I only did SN and FS, I’m thinking fugue and forgotten, I dunno :shrug:
Sticky icky puts FS mildly, one touch and shes making sure everyone you see for the day knows it. Can’t wait.
Cheers on a great grow :pass:
I thought I saw @mephisto say, 'don't touch it and go down the shop' :crying:
You'll love the Cookies, it's stunning.

Getting really jealous hearing your discussion, especially since I skipped the 420 drop due to acquiring too many Meph strains in a short time. Screw you AFN :rolleyes1::lol:.

And damn, if those bigger jars are 1.5 L and the buds are dense I'm thinking you're looking at 120-140g. To me it seems that 1L jars hold around 50-60g of hard, dense buds :2cents:.

Back