Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Getting really jealous hearing your discussion, especially since I skipped the 420 drop due to acquiring too many Meph strains in a short time. Screw you AFN :rolleyes1::lol:.

And damn, if those bigger jars are 1.5 L and the buds are dense I'm thinking you're looking at 120-140g. To me it seems that 1L jars hold around 50-60g of hard, dense buds :2cents:.
I dunno mate, I would say around 100g, the jars are not brimmed, I've left an inch or a bit more. But the quality of the herb, stoooopid! Stooooopid!
:cheers:

Do you add them humidity control sachets when curing.
To be honest, I don't like them. The 62 packs, seem to leave my herb too damp, I get no crystyal build up in my grinder when grinding with the 62 packs. I have yet to try the 58 packs they do. I just dry to stem snap, jar em up, and burb once or twice a day. If I feel it's too damp, I leave the jar open for a while.

The 58 ones are a lot better for plucking a bug right out of the jar to smoke. The 62 I believe was for curing and long term storage? I could be wrong but i do agree the 62 was way too..... moist. I don’t toss them in the jar right away, I’ll add them later when the RH in the jar starts dropping and I just use the pack to keep them from getting too dry.

To be honest, I don't like them. The 62 packs, seem to leave my herb too damp, I get no crystyal build up in my grinder when grinding with the 62 packs. I have yet to try the 58 packs they do. I just dry to stem snap, jar em up, and burb once or twice a day. If I feel it's too damp, I leave the jar open for a while.

Can't remember last time I managed to keep any long enough for a proper cure,,,, I with your method pal,,, I like a nice crunch when grinding :biggrin:

The 58 ones are a lot better for plucking a bug right out of the jar to smoke. The 62 I believe was for curing and long term storage? I could be wrong but i do agree the 62 was way too..... moist. I don’t toss them in the jar right away, I’ll add them later when the RH in the jar starts dropping and I just use the pack to keep them from getting too dry.
Mine never lasts long enough to long term cure, I'm a greedy bastard! :biggrin:

They do a few off them some at 32 aswell for coffee. Ribzy is experianced I’ll take his word, cure once there nice and dry, let the stem snap . But the biggest thing in my mind is it best too leave the jars I the kitchen somewhere cool but not cold. As cold air humidity ain’t good, that’s why they have heaters in bathrooms with no windows. I always wondered why there was a heater in a bathroom in flats.

Fugue State hit the jars today. 1.5 liter jar, and a liter jar. Filled to the brim with sticky, ridiculous trichome covered buds. I really wish I had a macro lens, the tric coverage is like a mini forest made of white and brown mushrooms, I just wanna dive in a run through it. She is fucking strong :fire:
IMG_5055.JPG
IMG_5057.JPG

Back