Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Day 40. Orange Diesel. Big girl, lovely smell wafting off her. Deep skunky smell, reminds me of some of the first indoor plants I ever grew, called Misty.
IMG_5070.JPG
IMG_5072.JPG
IMG_5073.JPG
IMG_5074.JPG

Next up Forum Stomper. Now this already one stinky harlot. She is gonna be kicking a stink by the end, she has even given me a double header.
IMG_5075.JPG
IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG
IMG_5076.JPG

Last edited:
Just a footnote, the Stomper is a little N bitchy. I'm only at 1.5ml per liter of biobizz grow, and I think I need to back off a little
I have had a chance to sample your product. Just have to say that even the "Cow Feed" was a good couple of grades above christiania weed on all parameters but bag appeal. Sure, it was bland end generic, and a wee bit acrid from the wilted leaf bits and bobs, but still carried more flavor and was less coarse than the crap I've grown up with here. .. .
Ask me what I think of the others! ;)

I have seen many Mephisto genetics complain about N. I'm not surprised. Different course required. My buddies SODK is already forming cola's at day 40. She was very early to flower. Smell is ridiculous. Looking forward to seeing the next 20 days on her for sure. I'm even more excited by AvT. She seems to be the best thing he's grown.

I have had a chance to sample your product. Just have to say that even the "Cow Feed" was a good couple of grades above christiania weed on all parameters but bag appeal. Sure, it was bland end generic, and a wee bit acrid from the wilted leaf bits and bobs, but still carried more flavor and was less coarse than the crap I've grown up with here. .. .
Ask me what I think of the others! ;)
Aaahh, you made it, good to see ya!
Yeah, I abused that plant toward the end. She annoyed me to be honest, she was going nearly 100 days,
The other 3 received my highest level of care. So go on, what do ya reckon? Any fav's?
I've got some little bottle's on route, to house my tincture, as soon as they come in, you can sample some, they have a handy little pipette in the screw top lid.

I have seen many Mephisto genetics complain about N. I'm not surprised. Different course required. My buddies SODK is already forming cola's at day 40. She was very early to flower. Smell is ridiculous. Looking forward to seeing the next 20 days on her for sure. I'm even more excited by AvT. She seems to be the best thing he's grown.
I've dropped her down to 1ml per liter now. Thing's seem to have improved.
Gotta love Mephisto gear. Top shelf, every time.

Aaahh, you made it, good to see ya!
Yeah, I abused that plant toward the end. She annoyed me to be honest, she was going nearly 100 days,
The other 3 received my highest level of care. So go on, what do ya reckon? Any fav's?
I've got some little bottle's on route, to house my tincture, as soon as they come in, you can sample some, they have a handy little pipette in the screw top lid.
I like the Nuggets a lot. You know, that whole thing about training your tastebuds and that? I definitely need to work with mine. What you refer to as "very very berry", I just got a whiff of a hint of something that might be berry, but then again. .. . I like the structure, the smell, the rollup, the smoke and the high.
The Forgotten Cookies was earthy perfume and spice, as far as I could tell, bit more bash on than the Nuggets, again, totally liked and enjoyed.
But, seriously, the Fugue State. That thing. That thing is magic to me.
If you happen to get a mL or two left over making tincture, and yeah, sure, I'd love to have a jab. I think I have some tiny little 5mL pipette-lid tester bottles somewhere. Let's see. .. .

I like the Nuggets a lot. You know, that whole thing about training your tastebuds and that? I definitely need to work with mine. What you refer to as "very very berry", I just got a whiff of a hint of something that might be berry, but then again. .. . I like the structure, the smell, the rollup, the smoke and the high.
The Forgotten Cookies was earthy perfume and spice, as far as I could tell, bit more bash on than the Nuggets, again, totally liked and enjoyed.
But, seriously, the Fugue State. That thing. That thing is magic to me.
If you happen to get a mL or two left over making tincture, and yeah, sure, I'd love to have a jab. I think I have some tiny little 5mL pipette-lid tester bottles somewhere. Let's see. .. .
I've made 2 more batches this morning ( I had an hour window of no kids) so 2 pans, nuggets in one and cookies in the other, so I've got plenty spare
I'm sort of eaning toward Fugue State myself, it was cookies at first, I think I was seduced by the fragrance. But Fugue State just has that something extra, that wow factorand . Smooth, creamy, spicey, I wish I'd have started another Fugue State to be honest. :face:¨
Fuck it, you lives and learns

Day 44, Forum Stomper, buds shaping up nicely, kicking out some smelly funk. Smells very old school.
IMG_5082.JPG
IMG_5083.JPG
IMG_5087.JPG
IMG_5088.JPG

Orange Diesel, taking over. She's gone mental, stretch has finally stopped, and now she just prays to the Platinum. Her leaves are always reaching up to the panel.
IMG_5090.JPG
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG
IMG_5097.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5089.JPG
    IMG_5089.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 69
Day 44, Forum Stomper, buds shaping up nicely, kicking out some smelly funk. Smells very old school.
View attachment 903358 View attachment 903359 View attachment 903361 View attachment 903362
Orange Diesel, taking over. She's gone mental, stretch has finally stopped, and now she just prays to the Platinum. Her leaves are always reaching up to the panel.
View attachment 903364 View attachment 903365 View attachment 903366 View attachment 903367 View attachment 903368 View attachment 903369
I like your girls. When are you growing Fugue State again? XD

Back