Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Hey Ribbzy, I am NEWEYGOOEY and have plenty of the strains you grew out as last testers, could you possibly go thru the way you train your Mephisto gems, I AM SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY VISION S GOING FASTER THEN I WISH, I AM AWARE OF THE 4 WAY LST AND OTHER WAYS BUT YOURS IS A BIT DIFFERENT THEN ANY I HAVE USED, SO IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YA I WOULD REALLY LIKE A BIT OF HOW TO ,WITH YOUR TECHNIQUE, I READ ALL I COULD BUT MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE SEEN IT AND KNOW HOW YOU DO YOUR THING, WHICH IS VERY NICE, A GOOD WAY TO TRAIN SOME DANKENSTIEN AUTOS, EITHER WAY THANKS AND GREAT JOB BRO, PEACE

Hey Ribbzy, I am NEWEYGOOEY and have plenty of the strains you grew out as last testers, could you possibly go thru the way you train your Mephisto gems, I AM SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY VISION S GOING FASTER THEN I WISH, I AM AWARE OF THE 4 WAY LST AND OTHER WAYS BUT YOURS IS A BIT DIFFERENT THEN ANY I HAVE USED, SO IF IT DOESN'T BOTHER YA I WOULD REALLY LIKE A BIT OF HOW TO ,WITH YOUR TECHNIQUE, I READ ALL I COULD BUT MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE SEEN IT AND KNOW HOW YOU DO YOUR THING, WHICH IS VERY NICE, A GOOD WAY TO TRAIN SOME DANKENSTIEN AUTOS, EITHER WAY THANKS AND GREAT JOB BRO, PEACE
FORGOT A Z IN YOUR NAME?? Oop

No worries, I'm just about to start some bondage on my other thread. I'll tag ya when I start

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ribbz-on-rotation.62211/

Day 51. Orange Diesel. Big old bertha.
IMG_5105.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG
IMG_5108.JPG

Forum Stomper. A one plant trichome machine. Might be an early finisher
IMG_5109.JPG
IMG_5110.JPG
IMG_5111.JPG
IMG_5112.JPG

Day 62. Forum Stomper. Last knocking's for her. Another week, maybe 10 days and thats all she wrote. Smells sweet, almost bubblegummy, slight earth smell, a little fuel.
IMG_5144.JPG
IMG_5145.JPG
IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5147.JPG
IMG_5148.JPG

Orange Diesel. Petrol smell, no citrus
IMG_5150.JPG
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5152.JPG
IMG_5153.JPG

Day 62. Forum Stomper. Last knocking's for her. Another week, maybe 10 days and thats all she wrote. Smells sweet, almost bubblegummy, slight earth smell, a little fuel.
View attachment 911037 View attachment 911038 View attachment 911039 View attachment 911040 View attachment 911041
Orange Diesel. Petrol smell, no citrus
View attachment 911042 View attachment 911043 View attachment 911044 View attachment 911045
Looking good! One thing I have said more than once is that the name of some of Mephisto strains include words like Orange or Grape...but have zero smell of it. Obviously different phenos smell differently. However when I grow a strain called Double Grape, I would expect a Grape smell out of them. Great strain, not grape smelling. I have done plenty, Sour Stomper smells more Grape. Sour Orange Livers, not Orange smelling at all. I am a believer in descriptions and names should match. If you put ORANGE in the name, I expect some orange smells out of a majority of the phenos..even minor orange smell. I hope your enjoy them regardless of the smell, they look great. Peace, slow

Looking good! One thing I have said more than once is that the name of some of Mephisto strains include words like Orange or Grape...but have zero smell of it. Obviously different phenos smell differently. However when I grow a strain called Double Grape, I would expect a Grape smell out of them. Great strain, not grape smelling. I have done plenty, Sour Stomper smells more Grape. Sour Orange Livers, not Orange smelling at all. I am a believer in descriptions and names should match. If you put ORANGE in the name, I expect some orange smells out of a majority of the phenos..even minor orange smell. I hope your enjoy them regardless of the smell, they look great. Peace, slow
Still early days yet though, smells come, they go. Sometimes a cure is needed for a certain terp profile to emerge.

Back