Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Super randomly, I added this to my Spotify playlist earlier! Keep up the good work Ribbzzy.
I haven't heard it for years, makes me feel old man :haha:
You too mate, enjoy your summer.
And thanks for the chance chance to grow out these testers, they never disappoint. The new Cookies strain :worship:
Thank fuck it ain't real cookies, or I'd be as fat as
upload_2018-6-4_20-29-3.jpeg
this
It's a damn addictive smoke

Well he said they have a petrol smell that's in the name too. And the names at mephisto are in homage to the lineage, ie grape crinkle crossed with a strong grape pheno from sour stomper as a limited edition and probably has as much breeding and time in as an illuminauto so dubly named.... Double grape, both parents are of grape lineage, same with sour orange livers another illuminauto which are specific one time crosses no testing backcrossing, and named for both parents, seeing the artisanals do what they're supposed to and that's why they're more expensive, and worth it.
Nice try. I have grown plenty of Double Grapes. Not one of my plants smelled of Grapes. It's called putting out strains before they are actually fully tested. Illiuminautos are just that. If you consider something an Artisanal it should be refined by then. Naming something Double Grape should ensure it smells of Grape. Names are important if you include an description of it in the name and it is considered refined you should have Grape smelling phenos. I love the strain, zero Grape smell. I don't kiss ass. I tell it straight. You guys kiss ass about everything Mephisto around here. The strain is great. The name doesn't match, period. BTW, I'm sorry for interrupting your thread. I'm done talking about that, I just had to respond. Peace, slow

BTW, I'm sorry for interrupting your thread. I'm done talking about that, I just had to respond. Peace, slow
Hahaha! It's all good. Say what you like fella, you won't hear me whining. :cheers:

*edit* I will say, I grew Double Grape 3 times, and had a sour off wine smell on 2 of 'em like a bottle of corked wine, the other was sweeter

Last edited:
Nice bud :pighug:
I see you keep your thumb nail long...rasta style :pass:
How are you finding the Nuggets??
Wicked smell. Very potent. Needs a good cure though. As most strawberry anything I have smoked. It's a bit hard on the lungs. But it's a damn good joint! I do think a cure will take care of the heavy smoke feeling and bring out the taste making the smoke more smooth.
Grade A though. Very good yeild
Used a little 3 gallon fabric pot and pulled close to 4 oz.
All in all impressed

Orange Diesel
This gal is going to be a bad ass!

Glad she turned out so damn lovely. She is my example girl I'm using in the school daze class
IMG_20180603_015546.jpg
IMG_20180603_014557.jpg
IMG_20180603_014246.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/

Trying to make a seed to cure guide for a basic soil grow and keep it's as basic and simple as possible. Easy to follow.
And this plant has just been an exceptional example to work with!

My Orange Diesel got big, a lot of stretch took place, and the Cookies, well I can't say enough good things about it, it's my new favourite strain by far.

Hahaha! It's all good. Say what you like fella, you won't hear me whining. :cheers:

*edit* I will say, I grew Double Grape 3 times, and had a sour off wine smell on 2 of 'em like a bottle of corked wine, the other was sweeter
My Cheesequake smells like red wine if you take it a week or 2 longer. I have had multiple Sour Stompers that absolutely REEKED of Artificial Grape smell. And even a few Sour Cracks had decent hints of grape. All of my Double Grapes were uniform, frosty as hell, but actually very low on smell considering how Trichome covered it is. Great for extracts. I find strains high in Terpenes don't necessarily make the best extracts. I literally just started 2 Double Grapes a few days ago, I will be using different nutes than usual. Peace, slow

Back