Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Nuggets. I can't wait to smoke some of this, a glass of pimms, sunshine, cream, and some strawberry nuggets :crying:
IMG_5034.JPG
IMG_5035.JPG
IMG_5036.JPG
IMG_5037.JPG

Ive had a plant very similar too fugue state, just exactly how ypu described it musky, lemony, pine smell. It doesn’t smell much compared too a variety like cheese. It’s just the genetics, but the fugue state will get ypu more high lol. And it’s a quality plant. Nuggets are like a willy wonkas factory crazy sweet all super charged up lol.

Just finished trimming the Fugue State. Lot's of fat sticky, lemony buds. A bit of larf around the bottom, but all good for dabs, bubble hash ect.
Larf is the pile in the top right corner, the rest is good. I've not weighed it, but the buds have an ok density, the type you would expect with Amnesia. Pungent on the chop.
img_5041-jpg.897557
img_5045-jpg.897558
img_5046-jpg.897570

The cookies is nearly done drying, the cure can start soon, updates to follow.
I had a sneaky joint of the Cookies today. GGGGRRRR, I like. I know it's not the done thing, but I like her already.
I've taken down Nuggets too, again, photos to follow.

Just finished trimming the Fugue State. Lot's of fat sticky, lemony buds. A bit of larf around the bottom, but all good for dabs, bubble hash ect.
Larf is the pile in the top right corner, the rest is good. I've not weighed it, but the buds have an ok density, the type you would expect with Amnesia. Pungent on the chop.
img_5041-jpg.897557
img_5045-jpg.897558
img_5046-jpg.897570

The cookies is nearly done drying, the cure can start soon, updates to follow.
I had a sneaky joint of the Cookies today. GGGGRRRR, I like. I know it's not the done thing, but I like her already.
I've taken down Nuggets too, again, photos to follow.
good job mate.......looks fantastic!!:bow:

Fugue State. After seeing @mephisto describe it in a very similar way on the new Artisanals info post, I think I nailed my earlier description, not very smelly, then on the touch, lemons and cracked black pepper. Buds on the swell big time, the top stuff is surprisingly dense, it loosens up a bit towards the bottom of the plant
View attachment 895461 View attachment 895462 View attachment 895463 View attachment 895464 View attachment 895465

Diggity Dank Ribbz! as always! :drool::drool::drool:

Back