Mephisto Genetics Fugue State, Forum Stomper, Forgotten Cookies, Orange Diesel, Strawberry Nuggets

Damn i can almost smell that strawberry nuggets through my screen! I'll definitely be ordering during the promo on 4/20. It's gonna be hard to choose only one to pop but it's all I'll have room for.

Damn i can almost smell that strawberry nuggets through my screen! I'll definitely be ordering during the promo on 4/20. It's gonna be hard to choose only one to pop but it's all I'll have room for.
The smell is amazing, reminds me of summer. But if I was to choose only one so far, I'm going with the Forgotten Cookies, she has it all, size, big chunky buds, and stinks like an unwashed hobo

Awesome job @Ribbzzy , girls are looking excellent. Concerning the testers, I'm really excited about Fugue State and Forum Stomper, especially now after you said that the trich coverage is bonkers :bow:.

Awesome job @Ribbzzy , girls are looking excellent. Concerning the testers, I'm really excited about Fugue State and Forum Stomper, especially now after you said that the trich coverage is bonkers :bow:.
It is verging on gloating.
upload_2018-4-16_12-45-57.jpeg

big fat shiny disco balls

So far I know the fugue state is the most beautiful plant....

Can’t wait for the chop, what ones will be the keepers then ?
I might give the Cookies another run next go, she's stunning. Then again my Fugue State is a not that stinky, so I might run her again, see if I can get a smelly one

Back