Fuggzy's little happy trees!

I was just going through some old photos, and found the old back yard. Man do I miss that place. Fires, and friends, normally drunk, but friendly drunks, lol
12%2B-%2B1

Fuggzy my brother lmao some ones been checking their Google+ lol
Everybody has heard of Cockney Rhyming slang (haven't they?) Where someone says "Apples & Pears" which rhymes with and means "Stairs".
It is a code language so nosy sods and copper wouldn't know was being said.
"Bob Hope" is cockney rhyming slang for "Dope" this may be a little weird for Americans who use the term "dope" to generally mean all illegal drugs but here in Blighty we use the word "Dope" to mean "Hashish".
Well you cheeky little shit! I did not know that. Yeah, normally it's used for the bad shit. I hear a lot of old timers using it for smoke though. Lol I just deleted everyone about 2 weeks ago, so I was suspicious about who this Bob feller was, and then I saw a comment by you. All going well?

All fine and dandy brah :d5:
Portals getting a revamp but just had an email to say that chat is back up and so we can see whats going on.
I'm liking the pic look like an awsome back yard, fire, friends, drinking and..........hmmm ...possibly gators?
Makes me think of this song

@arty zan :( Guess it's invite only. I can't get to the login page.

@Fuggzy
Hmm weird, I don't think I have any privilege, so there must be something else going on.
Although Stone told me chat was operational, it doesn't seem to be so and I have also checked embedded chat but that is blank too.
I can read historic text and entries but members area is still non operational.
It seem the upgrade has been going since last night and Stone has been at it since then, what a trooper!!
I guess we just enjoy our friday night having a smoke, a dink and being with loved ones etc
I'm sure all will look a lot brighter in the morning.
I only got the email because I sent one this morning because I was worried that the site may have had a DDOS attack etc.
You never know you might get in some time today being as your 5 hours ahead of me but I'll be in my bed with in the hour..

Even though my wife gets on my ass time to time about the money I spend on seeds, and gear, even she know a goo deal. That being said I made another seed order today. The Portal is having a 420 sale, and it is a nice one. I spent ~43$ on 15 regular seeds of Stone Dragons special reserve.
Due to huge interest in Stone Dragon and many requests I decided to release a very special exclusive mix of Stone Dragon from my personal seed vault – second, third and forth generation, phenotypes variation. Mix of all lines bred since 2012 – purple. red, green and black. Fantastic breeding tool for medical users who are interested in breeding their own.
The freebies are
15 regular portal auto mix
3 Burma Diesel fem photos
3 Ruby fem autos
1 Fairy Frost fem auto
1 Moon Tears fem auto
1 Nashira fem auto
1 Hydra fem auto (I think I have 1 already too)
So 40 seeds total, thats 1.17$ per seed. Not to damn bad for some meds, and breeding tools. I may also get a sample of a semi-auto from N.W. if there is stock. I was chatting with him about breeding, and hes gifting it to me to learn with. Not sure how many, or if it's 100%, depends on stock, but I'll be happy to see it.

The tent is being a ass, at least the vent system. It is a bit more complex than the last set up, and I have had to make like 6 trip to the Depot for small things like clamps, and adapters. It should be finished tomorrow. Heres a few pic for the time being.
DSCN2463[2].JPG

I am using the filter no my light fan because the smaller tent will not have a filter. I'm not to worried about the room having some smell, but all the air that is getting vented out the roof vents will be scrubbed.
DSCN2464[1].JPG

I had my father in-law make me a power cord. It is a 10g insulated wire ran to a 4 gang box, and has 8 outlets, and a 22' cord. I could kill a cow with this beast. He is an electrician, and when the volts get out of my range I call him in for reinforcements. Thats the old farts feet, man I love that guy.
DSCN2458[1].JPG

These are the 24hr temps, and Rh of the room, and the current air temp from the lights fan. There was no light running for these, just ambient levels.
DSCN2467[1].JPG

This is more or less how it will be. I just need to run the 2 exhaust through the tent.
DSCN2466[1].JPG

The new attic access, and vents being made.
DSCN2471[2].JPG

I'll try and get the plant pic up tomorrow. They have grown a good amount, and we got nuts, and hairs, babies, and new projects coming forth. Get ready for some breeding! I have some nice turns of luck recently, and am feeling rather inspired.
:yay:
Have a good night guys.​

Attachments

• DSCN2471[1].JPG
    DSCN2471[1].JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 44
Alright I got the tent operational! I still have a bit of tidying up to do, but the plants went back in there last night. Check out that head room! I also got the ducts to line up so I can take the light up to 3" from the roof. Well at least the ratchets.
DSCN2481.JPG

DSCN2478[1].JPG DSCN2484[1].JPG
The small tent is going to be getting worked on today. For the time I am going to run the CFL fixture in there. The 150w hps is just to hot for that space. I need to get another 42w 6400k, but it is/will be 2, 42w and 6, 32w. With the adapters I have, the 42w will be in the middle, and about flush with the 23w. (see second pic)
DSCN2485[1].JPG
DSCN2487[1].JPG

So I had my plants outside for 2 days/nights, and lost a couple to a coon or something. My soil box, and a few pots where dug through. I'm going to guess it's the shrimp/crab/lobster meals in the soil... So LSD, Crystal Meth, and Durban Poison are no longer with me. I can handle some loss to nature but I only had 1ea of those fuckers.
giphy.gif

So I'm going to start getting deeper in to breeding. So far it has been more just fun/ and learning. Although I do have a LOT more to learn, I also have a LOT of good genetics to play with. With the Stone Dragons , a few secrets I have yet to receive, and the semi-autos, I should be set. I have a Bubba Kush auto that just started flowering, and will be hitting it with CS today. I really want that in pollen form. I'm really pissed about the Durban Poison though. I bought it specifically to hit with Bubba Pollen.
I will also be adding the Stone Fairy semis to the small tent. I am going to just do all 15 in a micro grow setup. By the end I should be water about 3x daily, but I also don't want a big tent full of semis. Currently they are a f2.

I have also decided to run an outdoor Scrog . I put 2 Tangie in the water last night. It will be just 1 plant, but they are reg seeds. I already have Tangie pollen so more will be made. I'll veg them for roughly 4 weeks to get the initial training, and then transplant outside. I have been chatting with @surffreak and hope to have him as a coach if thing get to crazy. I will be using my soil box, and roughly 55 gallon of soil for it. Oh I also plan on hitting it with the Long Peak Blues pollen. Should be some tasty herb.

OH OH OH, I almost forgot. I have 1 confirmed Crazy Ape female.:yay: I was getting scared that they all where males, and I would loose the genetics. I have pollen for cross', but I wanted more CA, and now I can have them!:clapper:

Oh, and so far my highest temp in the new room is 81f. That is a 15f drop just by moving it. Over the "winter" was not to bad, but the first hot day, and temp spike way high, so I am pretty happy about 81f at the moment.

Okay, it looks like the only plants I lost where the Durban Poison, and Big Kush photo. Still sucks, but not as bad as I thought. Both of the FastBuds are there, and where buried. The LSd has a bit of damage, but looks in good health. The C meth actually had not broke the soil, and when double checking before reusing the pot, I found the seedling about 1/4" below the soil.

This pic was shared by @StickMan on another thread I have, and is the red pheno of the Stone Dragon I have on the way. I can't even find the right words to use, so I'll let the pic do the talking.
1st-sds_90-days-003-jpg.556544

Anywho, gotta run. Have a good one guys!

Even though my wife gets on my ass time to time about the money I spend on seeds, and gear, even she know a goo deal. That being said I made another seed order today. The Portal is having a 420 sale, and it is a nice one. I spent ~43$ on 15 regular seeds of Stone Dragons special reserve. The freebies are
15 regular portal auto mix
3 Burma Diesel fem photos
3 Ruby fem autos
1 Fairy Frost fem auto
1 Moon Tears fem auto
1 Nashira fem auto
1 Hydra fem auto (I think I have 1 already too)
So 40 seeds total, thats 1.17$ per seed. Not to damn bad for some meds, and breeding tools. I may also get a sample of a semi-auto from N.W. if there is stock. I was chatting with him about breeding, and hes gifting it to me to learn with. Not sure how many, or if it's 100%, depends on stock, but I'll be happy to see it.

The tent is being a ass, at least the vent system. It is a bit more complex than the last set up, and I have had to make like 6 trip to the Depot for small things like clamps, and adapters. It should be finished tomorrow. Heres a few pic for the time being.
View attachment 555548

I am using the filter no my light fan because the smaller tent will not have a filter. I'm not to worried about the room having some smell, but all the air that is getting vented out the roof vents will be scrubbed.
View attachment 555549

I had my father in-law make me a power cord. It is a 10g insulated wire ran to a 4 gang box, and has 8 outlets, and a 22' cord. I could kill a cow with this beast. He is an electrician, and when the volts get out of my range I call him in for reinforcements. Thats the old farts feet, man I love that guy.
View attachment 555550

These are the 24hr temps, and Rh of the room, and the current air temp from the lights fan. There was no light running for these, just ambient levels.
View attachment 555546

This is more or less how it will be. I just need to run the 2 exhaust through the tent.
View attachment 555559

The new attic access, and vents being made.
View attachment 555560

I'll try and get the plant pic up tomorrow. They have grown a good amount, and we got nuts, and hairs, babies, and new projects coming forth. Get ready for some breeding! I have some nice turns of luck recently, and am feeling rather inspired.
:yay:
Have a good night guys.​
good looking set-up

Back