Fuggzy goes pollen deep

Okay so you have met the studs, now it is time to introduce the bitches. I do have 2 Crazy Ape females, the runt finally sexed, but will only be using one. (Sorry about the HPS, but I just snapped about 30 pics, and was ready to get the hell out of the tent.)

Crazy Ape #1 Female @ 28 days, still skunky, but more of a sweet berry foreground, a bit of spice in there too, maybe pepper.
DSCN2597.JPG DSCN2598.JPG

Crazy Ape #4 Female, Slow flowering, genaric MJ with a bit of skunk, showed sex on 4//26 @ 26 days
DSCN2599.JPG I may hit this with some photo pollen just for fun. Maybe use some Tangie, do a lil' play on words, and call it Guerrilla Tape... Nothing like having a buzz and thinking about cannabis names, lol.

*Fairy Stone*
So far I have 14 sprouts above ground, 1 dead, and 5 that have not broke soil. The ones above soil are looking goo though. (The 3 in the front right corner are the Tangie, and Night Terror OG, rest are in the large tent)
DSCN2605[1].JPG

*Bubba* So the plant is starting to look a bit weak. I upped the ppm about 10% by volume. Bubba looked to be resisting the CS some. I don't have a current pic, but will get one for the next update.

When do you guys normally pollinate? So far I have only done selective branches, but want to get the most amount of seed I can from this run. Would it be silly to pollinate her twice, with like a week in between them?

Hi Fuggzy
At first plants look great bro.
i do it on that way:
i wait till the pollensack nearly open and put my selected female with the male in seperat room. If all pollen sacks open i collect the pollen and put them in the freezer. Then i kill the male spry them with water wait a few hours and put them back in the main tent. After around two weeks i do a hand pollination let the pollen sit for two hours spray them with water and grow them out till the seeds are ready.
I hope it helps you
cu tobe

Hi Fuggzy
At first plants look great bro.
i do it on that way:
i wait till the pollensack nearly open and put my selected female with the male in seperat room. If all pollen sacks open i collect the pollen and put them in the freezer. Then i kill the male spry them with water wait a few hours and put them back in the main tent. After around two weeks i do a hand pollination let the pollen sit for two hours spray them with water and grow them out till the seeds are ready.
I hope it helps you
cu tobe
Thats awesome @tobe , I was not sure how the female would respond. I am glad it works for you, and will be trying it. Thanks!:d5:

Thats awesome @tobe , I was not sure how the female would respond. I am glad it works for you, and will be trying it. Thanks!:d5:
Hey Fuggzy it works good for me.
for understanding
In mother nature it will only be a short time for pollination. If a plant drops seeds and the offspring sprout they got the same age. the n they grow and build flowers, if the flowers are ready you have a few days till it is raining and the pollen gets killed from the water.
look at your plants they speout together and got the same life time so you see at the male when its time to pollinate.
The second one i do is only a backup ro stay safe and be sure that the hole plant got the pollen.
i hope you understand it my english is not the best and sometimes i dont know the words.
cu tobe

Crazy Ape update. Its pretty hot right now, so they are a bit limp. Both #2&5 colas are to heavy to support, and where staked, and tied.

CA#5 male @ 32 days, smell has shifted to a more even skunk berry, more dank than sweet still.
DSCN2648.JPG

DSCN2649.JPG

CA#2 male @ 32 days, still just a skunk smell, it has gotten deeper, and not very sweet either.
DSCN2646.JPG

DSCN2647.JPG

If I get a chance, I will do the first round of pollinating tonight. I have another male of a different strain I need to give the axe first, and dispose of it. If so I will make another update tonight also.

Back