Fuggzy goes pollen deep

I figured I would repost the pics of the males. It's raining, and not nearly as hot today... I am reconsidering using #3, It is the slower flowering pheno, but has better/more branch structure. It has a bit less flowers, but has more or less caught up. It still lacks any great smells, but does smell like good/decent bud.

DSCN2658.JPG
DSCN2659.JPG
DSCN2660.JPG

Pending weather pollination will happen tomorrow.

I know some breeders that take some leaves from the males and smoke them first thing in the morning to see if you get any kind of 'buzz' from them. I have personally never tried this, but a couple of real breeders that I respect help choose their male donors this way. Along of course with ticking off all of the other boxes like you are doing.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you mean about the form of the plant...Looks like a good choice.

Along of course with ticking off all of the other boxes like you are doing.
So I normally either vape or smoke the pollen sacs after they drop pollen, but I have not tested these yet. I'll give them a test them over the next 3 days, and report back on it. :d5:

I see what you mean about the form of the plant...Looks like a good choice.
After looking at the pics from today, I've decided to use all 3 males. Just do an open pollination, and keep the genetics open for picking later.:headbang:

5120f5d7.gif
Okay so today was a nice cool dry day, and all the CA's got together and had a group orgy. I did use all 3 males, and just CA#1 for the mother. CA#4 will just be grown for my stash.

Bubba has more or less stopped making new calyxes, but I don't see any sign of male flowers yet. I'll grab a pic tomorrow, the plant looks like shit, poor Bubba.

Fairy Stones are coming along, still just lil' babies, pics also on them tomorrow.

Well I remembered I needed to water the FS, so I snapped a couple pics...
DSCN2673[1].JPG
DSCN2674[1].JPG

Hi, quick update on the Fairy Stone...
I cut some more cups in half, and added another "tier" to the current cups. I then added more soil. Most plants leaves are just above the soil line, and at least 1 got a few buried leaves. They are 20 days today. One is not doing so well, but I may have missed it when watering. So far they have only been feed water.
DSCN2740[1].JPG

Oh yea, I've got some long legged gals here too. Looks like a good solution.

@Jraven I'm doing it like this because they will be grown in the cups. If you wanted to start in a cup, and go larger later, I would bury the bottom 1-2" of the plant at transplant time. I personally like the base of my plant low.

Thanks for the rep slap brother! I have been busy recently, but will stop by your thread here soon.:d5:

Back