Fuggzy goes pollen deep

I got what seemed to be more than usual stretch this time ( I usually get plenty). I had the soil level down @ 2" below the top of the pots,and some seem are still tall after topping up. They should be ok they are stiffening up now.

I got what seemed to be more than usual stretch this time ( I usually get plenty). I had the soil level down @ 2" below the top of the pots,and some seem are still tall after topping up. They should be ok they are stiffening up now.
If I am starting a seed in the final pot I will leaves about 4-5" of room. This way I can add ~2" of soil, and 2" of ground covers. It's a bit low for some people, but it works for me, and helps with the seed stretching.

Crazy Ape day 47, open pollination, 1 female, 4 males.

CA#1, female, fully pollinated.
DSCN2741[1].JPG
DSCN2743[1].JPG DSCN2742[1].JPG DSCN2744[1].JPG

CA#2 Male
DSCN2745[1].JPG

CA#3 Male
DSCN2746[1].JPG

CA#5 male.
DSCN2747[1].JPG

Adding to the table is a photo x auto cross. I hit my IPCa (high CBD auto) with some Tangie pollen. I did this a few days ago, isolated the plants, and 6 buds on it. Tonight I took off the "Pollen pocket", and used lots of water to rinse the plant off. She will be going back in the tent tonight after she dries a bit.

My hope of this are to work them back in to a stable auto, incorporate the Tangie taste/smell, and growth rate, and have a med/high CBD auto.
DSCN2751[1].JPG
DSCN2752[1].JPG
DSCN2752[1].JPG
pimpsmily-1.gif
DSCN2754[1].JPG

Hi @Fuggzy
Looking great your plants, i like the pic s from the males they got heavy tops.
happy breeding and growing
cu tobe
Thanks bud! I am on my way to go look at your beautiful girls right now. :pighug:

Hi guys! So the seeds in the CA are coming along nicely, and it is FULL of them.
1.JPG
2.JPG

This is the non pollinated/later blooming CA.
3.JPG
4.JPG

This is the Bubba Kush I was reversing, and changed direction with it. I was open pollinated with the 3 CA males. I am calling this cross Primal Kush auto, and will only be doing it one time.
22.JPG
23.JPG
24.JPG

IPCa dusted with Tangie photo pollen.
DSCN2879[1].JPG
10.JPG

Back