Fuggzy goes pollen deep

So I am on my way home from a weekend vacation, and eager to see the garden. The last of the reg seeds should have sexed, and be ready to move. I have decided that the Stone Dragon, and s are going to be put on hold for now. I have some other seeds in route from a private breeder I want to play with first. Not to discredit Stones work at all, but I already have a project with his genetics going on. When they get here, I'll list the genetics, and I'm sure you guys will understand why I want to use them first. Plus when I work on the SD I want to give it 100% focus.

I'll be collecting samples of the CA pollen tomorrow to see how fast they are maturing. So far the 2 fast flowering phenos are in the lead for selection. If the runt turn out to be a male, he will most likely just get chopped. If it is female, I'm just going to flower, and smoke it.

I'll add some pics this afternoon if I can manage to stay awake. Take care guys.

So I am on my way home from a weekend vacation, and eager to see the garden. The last of the reg seeds should have sexed, and be ready to move. I have decided that the Stone Dragon, and s are going to be put on hold for now. I have some other seeds in route from a private breeder I want to play with first. Not to discredit Stones work at all, but I already have a project with his genetics going on. When they get here, I'll list the genetics, and I'm sure you guys will understand why I want to use them first. Plus when I work on the SD I want to give it 100% focus.

I'll be collecting samples of the CA pollen tomorrow to see how fast they are maturing. So far the 2 fast flowering phenos are in the lead for selection. If the runt turn out to be a male, he will most likely just get chopped. If it is female, I'm just going to flower, and smoke it.

I'll add some pics this afternoon if I can manage to stay awake. Take care guys.
Hey bro
i hope they develop good cant wait to see more pics. I also collect pollen this day and store them in the freezer.
cu tobe

Okay so the plants have grown in my absence. :poof: Surprise!

*Crazy Ape*

CA#5, male @ 25 days. pungent skunk, some fruit/floral on stem rubs. He has also started to drop nuts, but the pollen looks a bit white still. So far he is the best of the bunch.
DSCN2540.JPG
DSCN2543.JPG DSCN2542[1].JPG DSCN2544[1].JPG

CA#2 male @ 25 days. skunk smell has came out more, no fruit or floral though. Pretty thick stem compared to the rest of CA I have grown. Not as many pollen sacs as #5.
DSCN2536.JPG

DSCN2537.JPG DSCN2538.JPG DSCN2539.JPG

CA#3 male @ 25 days. bit funky smell on stem rubs. runt of the group. I won't be using this guys pollen.
DSCN2545.JPG

DSCN2548.JPG DSCN2546.JPG

Bubba Kush auto reverse...

So far the hairs are turning red/brown and some have receded. She looks a bit healthier than I expected. Last time the whole plant looked kinda sickly, or abused from the spray. Only thing changing so far on this plant are the hairs.
DSCN2554[1].JPG
DSCN2555[1].JPG

Fairy Stone semi-autos...

So far most have sprouted. I have noticed a few have a much darker stem, almost chocolate looking. Maybe 2-3...

non sprouts so far
DSCN2558[1].JPG

Sprouts
DSCN2556[1].JPG

These are 2 Night Terror OG, and 1 Tangie. The Tangie is for an outdoor scrog I am going to try, and the NT OG are back ups. I plan on making some f2 of the Tangie (reserva provada), and also a cross with some Long Peak Blues. So at some time they will be back in this journal. For now they have sprouted.
DSCN2557[1].JPG

Looking great my friend!

Surgery went great today (2.5 hours), but VERY fucked up right now from Oxymorphone (sic) in my Pain Pump, cranked up as 'high' as they can. Took me 3 hours to write this, just kidding sort of LOL.

Peace!

Looking great my friend!

Surgery went great today (2.5 hours), but VERY fucked up right now from Oxymorphone (sic) in my Pain Pump, cranked up as 'high' as they can. Took me 3 hours to write this, just kidding sort of LOL.

Peace!
I'm glad to hear everything went well brother! I was thinking about you, sent you a few smoke signals. I hope you know how to read them though. They all just looked like clouds to me.:smoking:

Back