Just a quick update.The last Cindy Jack is on the mend. Still pretty small for its age. Going to give it another week to see if she is going to really recover. Will post pics tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

Hey bro, glad your letting her live. She might surprise you. You'll know soon if she's a keeper.

Wow.......what a difference 4 days makes! The Glueberry is looking AMAZING, considering it's only been 96 hours since the defoil, and I topped each branch at that time. That is my somewhat biased opinion. You guys feel free to weigh in.

DSCN0601.JPG

DSCN0602.JPG

DSCN0603.JPG

DSCN0604.JPG

The Cindy Jack is bouncing back more than expected. Still have aprox. 7 weeks. She might be okay. She has probably added 25% width since 9am yesterday. I seriously had it out ready to toss it. Hit them both with nutrient tea and kelp/fulvic/humic acid mix at 1/2 tsp per gallon. They really do love this stuff. If you would've seen it, you would not believe the difference. @DutchPassionTony, or anyone else that has experience with this strain, let me know if you think I should start over. The input will be greatly appreciated. :peace:

DSCN0609.JPG

DSCN0606.JPG

Hey bro, glad your letting her live. She might surprise you. You'll know soon if she's a keeper.

Thanks, brother. Yeah man, I hated to lose the other CJ, but she was pretty fucked. And yes sir, photos are pretty fucking awesome for the virtual endless veg cycle alone! That is why I always do 2 photos and 2 autos. You get the speed, and these days, the great harvest of the autos, and the luxury of making the photos as big as you want. I have decided that I am going to keep rocking with Cindy Jack, as long as she continues to show improvement. I appreciate the encouragement, Roasty.

Nice man...i like your aggressive training!!

Thank you as well, brother. I have let the plants go all natural, and did the whole lollipop thing. I get good yield, but I always end up wishing that I had lst'd from the start. The lollipop method, to me, is a huge waste of light. I am not knocking anyone, if that is your thing. I would rather spread the plant, and have smaller, more uniform buds. I always end up with more yield this way, because the light penetration is maximized, creating much better density in the buds, and the plants are much easier to handle. I know that some people really have to have the "monster colas". I like the yield increase a lot more, and it's not like you don't get colas; you definitely do. And....you are going to grind it up anyway! Just my thing, to each his own. Keep on growing, brothers and sisters!
:greenthumb:

Last edited:
Thanks, brother. Yeah man, I hated to lose the other CJ, but she was pretty fucked. And yes sir, photos are pretty fucking awesome for the virtual endless veg cycle alone! That is why I always do 2 photos and 2 autos. You get the speed, and these days, the great harvest of the autos, and the luxury of making the photos as big as you want. I have decided that I am going to keep rocking with Cindy Jack, as long as she continues to show improvement. I appreciate the encouragement, Roasty.

Thank you as well, brother. I have let the plants go all natural, and did the whole lollipop thing. I get good yield, but I always end up wishing that I had lst'd from the start. The lollipop method, to me, is a huge waste of light. I am not knocking anyone, if that is your thing. I would rather spread the plant, and have smaller, more uniform buds. I always end up with more yield this way, because the light penetration is maximized, creating much better density in the buds, and the plants are much easier to handle. I know that some people really have to have the "monster colas". I like the yield increase a lot more, and it's not like you don't get colas; you definitely do. And....you are going to grind it up anyway! Just my thing, to each his own. Keep on growing, brothers and sisters

:greenthumb:

Utilizing the sun i manage to get large colas doing almost exactly your style of training

Been a while since I did a real outdoors grow. Back when I was outdoors exclusively, I didn't train them. I did put a few stakes in the ground, and spread them out a bit. I did not really know about many indoor training techniques then. I would LOVE to have that option now, but not in an area where outdoors will work for me.

Been a while since I did a real outdoors grow. Back when I was outdoors exclusively, I didn't train them. I did put a few stakes in the ground, and spread them out a bit. I did not really know about many indoor training techniques then. I would LOVE to have that option now, but not in an area where outdoors will work for me.

Ahh too bad...techniques like heavy LST and mainlining work awesome on outdoor honeys!!
IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2979600.jpg

IMG_2592.JPG

Holy Shit!!! Yeah, they do look like mine, if mine went through some of that Hulk type gamma ray shit! Hey man, my hat is off too you. I still can't rep you but........REP MAN!
:slap:

Back