Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

I asked because the board has a second set of connections that made me think 2 could be connected

So a bigger driver needed to run one than one board without multiples
We need the details on the board. Once we know that we can size the driver to your needs. You can have one board one driver. One driver multiple boards. It’s the specs and the math.

We need the details on the board. Once we know that we can size the driver to your needs. You can have one board one driver. One driver multiple boards. It’s the specs and the math.
Yup, just planning for the future! I'm sure Dan will. Home in when he isn't busy. Its Thanksgiving, I'm not going anywhere. Will probably be bugging them here for a while

Oh yeah, these are sweet boards indeed.

These boards can be connected in parallel or series, so you can daisy chain as many as you want off of one driver. Each Helios I board is rated at 130W max, running 48v; we recommend 120W @ 48v / board if you choose to piggyback the driver.

There's a guy who's done some crazy builds with our boards, like mounting them onto baking pans instead of buying a heatsink (I think he deleted it though). Here's some of 'em on IG:

Yup, just planning for the future! I'm sure Dan will. Home in when he isn't busy. Its Thanksgiving, I'm not going anywhere. Will probably be bugging them here for a while

I've been insanely busy... crazy week for us; Steve has literally been falling asleep while on the phone with me. I hope you all stay warm and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

These boards can be connected in parallel or series, so you can daisy chain as many as you want off of one driver. Each Helios I board is rated at 130W max, running 48v; we recommend 120W @ 48v / board if you choose to piggyback the driver.

There's a guy who's done some crazy builds with our boards, like mounting them onto baking pans instead of buying a heatsink (I think he deleted it though). Here's some of 'em on IG:

I've been insanely busy... crazy week for us; Steve has literally been falling asleep while on the phone with me. I hope you all stay warm and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Thank you! I hope that you have had a great Thanksgiving as well

Hey Now, update time.

I couldn’t be happier with this light. It is perfect for my application. Next up is a multipot of Alf#5.

Here is our first graduate.
32eac294e4ef2bb4e03999c42bb0b1b1.jpg

Hey Now, update time.

I couldn’t be happier with this light. It is perfect for my application. Next up is a multipot of Alf#5.

Here is our first graduate.
32eac294e4ef2bb4e03999c42bb0b1b1.jpg
How many are in the pot?

I have a day 31 update and all I can say is wow! This girl has had minimal feed and is one growing machine. Has shown preflower and should be stretching now. Trimming a few fans as it grows to expose the secondary sites.

20181126_185745.jpg
20181126_183814.jpg
20181126_183808.jpg

This is a Fairy frost from Portal.

Ok... My reset is finally done! Here we go on the official test grow! What we've got is three Mephisto strains.. Chemdogging x Chem City Blues (Back Left).. Tyrone Stomper(Back Left) ... And Grape Crinkle at center. All three afein two gal pots of Mother Earth Coco Peat mix. Grape Crinkle is slow to show it's face.. The two one gal pots in the pic are both photo periods that will be I'm this tent until sexed. They are botbh Meatbreath from Thugpug genetics. Lights will be on 24/7! Let's get growing!
20181127_185155~2.jpg
20181127_185209~2.jpg

Back