Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

Those look fantastic! How old are they?
I had to scroll back thru the thread to double check, lol. They are all on day 21 of life,
day 18 of 24/7 light under the Helios. Except for the Ruby Frost clone in the back left corner. It was brought in as soon as it rooted.. not sure of it's actual age. The Whoa si Whoa in the front right corner was stunted early on and had to be replanted, so shes the runt of the pack.

I had to scroll back thru the thread to double check, lol. They are all on day 21 of life,
day 18 of 24/7 light under the Helios. Except for the Ruby Frost clone in the back left corner. It was brought in as soon as it rooted.. not sure of it's actual age. The Whoa si Whoa in the front right corner was stunted early on and had to be replanted, so shes the runt of the pack.

I have a hard time remembering myself!

Looking fantastic in here guys. These boards sure pump out some light. What is the difference between folux and hlg?
There was a recent interview with them., I will find the link. One thing is folux spreads their LEDs out evenly on the board. And the cost less than hlg. Same LEDs on the light. I'm really happy how this one has worked so far.

Day 24, the Fairy frost is starting to get busy! Trimmed 2 more large fans off the top that were shading the lower growth. Learned this from @HashMaster .

20181119_184247.jpg
20181119_184242.jpg

Will be getting fed a brew of recharge, silica, humid acid, kelp and seabird guano tomorrow. That's my most recent veg meal! The seabird guano helps start the bloom feeding too

This light has great penetration. The secondary site are really responding. Raised it to about 25 inches.

@Dudeski your FF is looking prime:cheers::pass::cheers:

Is that a DIY light kit ?

That was all I could find on their site.....

:hookah:
It just has to be put together if you get the whole kit. Really simple, comes with everything. The FF is a happy gal between the light and autopots. Cutting those top fans, twice now had made such a difference and has only sped up the growth

It just has to be put together if you get the whole kit. Really simple, comes with everything. The FF is a happy gal between the light and autopots. Cutting those top fans, twice now had made such a difference and has only sped up the growth

Well... I'm heavily medicated so I will have to go look at them again...

:baked:

FF structure responds very well to that, you can pack the weight on those if you keep it up all the way through.... especially by keeping up during stretch...

Peace
Hash

Back