Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

Hey Now!
Here we are about 10 or so days in. I fimmed or topped depending on your point of view.

Her she is. Full kitty approval.
f57315a3c8e1a1ff85e35ef409af525e.jpg

What are you running this time?

And the faithful guard kitty!

Hey, it was supposed to be a GWK but that never popped so it’s a Purple Gorilla from the Shortstuff thread.

Hey, it was supposed to be a GWK but that never popped so it’s a Purple Gorilla from the Shortstuff thread.
That's a dandy!

Thanks man!
This is a really nice light. The plant is loving it.
The light has surpassed my expectations by a long shot! It's going to be a fixture in the tent for a long time, and maybe more of them.

How many can be run off this one driver?

The light has surpassed my expectations by a long shot! It's going to be a fixture in the tent for a long time, and maybe more of them.

It’s the math. They probably sized this driver to this light. I don’t have the specs on the board so don’t know the details.

Only one per driver I have 4 lights. But it works out perfectly in a room that's big enough

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Only one per driver I have 4 lights. But it works out perfectly in a room that's big enough

So a bigger driver needed to run one than one board without multiples

In a 4 by 8 I run all 4 lights and they are perfect in a 4 by 4 2 lights and in a 5 by 5 3 lights so.its can even be light toxic if it's to turned up

Back