Lighting Folux Solutions - Welcome and ifo

There's a thread set up, I thought this was it.. Oops.. I'll move this over there! The light is incredibly bright! Almost blinding in my 2x2.

Mail Call! Got the test light today and got it set up in about 15 minutes! I think Im going to use a different hanging device because I lose to much height at the moment. I have a good idea or two. Everything was tightly packed and the install was kind of self explanitory. I it came with four wago connectors. I used two for the dc side. I would have needed three more for the ac side, so I just used butt splices. Worked fine for now. I'm going to run it for a few hours and check temps, then get a few pots ready to go. I plan to officially start the test on Monday. Thank you again to @Dan from Folux Solutions and AFN for the opportunity! My goal is to yield 1gpw dried, in a 2x2x4 tent! View attachment 963399 View attachment 963400 View attachment 963401 View attachment 963402 View attachment 963403 View attachment 963404 View attachment 963405 View attachment 963406 View attachment 963407
I hang it directly to board with rachets

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back