Completed First time growing ever (Hydro) problem diagnosis with plant?

Your plant looks great! It is really too soon to throttle the nitrogen Stick with Veg program and be ready to give a nice P-K boost with the bloom nutrients you should be fine.

:goodluck:

Thanks!

Okay so correct me if I'm wrong, you mean i can mix grow nutes with a little of bloom nutes? Or did i perceive that wrong?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Okay so correct me if I'm wrong, you mean i can mix grow nutes with a little of bloom nutes? Or did i perceive that wrong?

Thanks!
I should have been more clear!

Your plant looks great! It is really too soon to throttle the nitrogen Stick with Veg program and be ready to give a nice P-K boost with the bloom nutrients WHEN YOU GET HOME you should be fine.

I thought it but it did not make it to the page :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I should have been more clear!

Your plant looks great! It is really too soon to throttle the nitrogen Stick with Veg program and be ready to give a nice P-K boost with the bloom nutrients WHEN YOU GET HOME you should be fine.

I thought it but it did not make it to the page :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Stop smokin all that dank lol. I can’t believe this is the same little plant lol. It is looking wonderful. This is one of the reasons hydro is so awesome. Once the issue got sorted it had taken OFF! You are goin to freak out when you come back. It will be a full on lady by then!

I am back from my holiday and the plant has grown a huge huge amount! it drinks water like no mans business. more than even me! :D

should i change to bloom nutes and turn on the bloom lights? also about the lights... should i keep the veg light on and turn on bloom lights? or should i turn veg off and only have bloom light on during the bloom period?

im getting some tip burn as the ppm has risen to 750 !

looking forwars to your responses! :D
big1.jpg
big2.jpg

I am back from my holiday and the plant has grown a huge huge amount! it drinks water like no mans business. more than even me! :D

should i change to bloom nutes and turn on the bloom lights? also about the lights... should i keep the veg light on and turn on bloom lights? or should i turn veg off and only have bloom light on during the bloom period?

looking forwars to your responses! :DView attachment 1218145View attachment 1218146
Whoa look at that little lady! Crazy! And yep I would transition into a bloom feed type schedule. And turn on both your veg and bloom lighting. Looking GREAT!

Looking good man, I remember suggesting to kill the seedling and start again at the start of your grow. I’m so glad you didn’t take my advice! Job well done. She’s looking great.

looking forwars to your responses! :DView attachment 1218145View attachment 1218146

Yes on the nutrient switch but do a transition week at 50/50 veg/bloom. Back off on the PPMs to 600. That dark green shinny look means you are too high on nitrogen but don't panic as it is just a tad too high.

Run both veg and bloom lights till harvest. Add UV the last 3 weeks if you have it.

nice!

done 50/50 last night, so ill keep this 50/50 for this week and starting from next week ill go 100% bloom nutes?

checked the plant this morning, some of the pistils have started browning, what does this mean?

nice!

done 50/50 last night, so ill keep this 50/50 for this week and starting from next week ill go 100% bloom nutes?

checked the plant this morning, some of the pistils have started browning, what does this mean?
It’s all good those are just the first ones that came out and are drying out making way for newer fresher more viable pistils

Back