Completed First time growing ever (Hydro) problem diagnosis with plant?

I
They still look a little heavy on the nitrogen? The leaves that were damaged will not recover and you can defoliate the ones with the most damage. I generally do not go over 700 PPMs of nutrients with autos. It looks like You can drop back 10% and still be good.

:vibe:

Okay i understand, but any ideas how long till harvest??

You know that is like asking how long is a rope? Even looking through a loupe I vacillate on when to harvest. Genetics and the temperature in your grow space are the determining factors 80°F ripens faster than 67°F but high temperatures lower the terpene profile. Don't raise temps to ripen faster. A few days extra after what you have already invested is not worth it. Here is a tutorial:

Due to unforseen circumstances, i had to cut the life cycle of this plant quite short.... i took some macro shots of the fresh buds... im not sure if its ready or not... or partially ready.. but it doesnt look like there is gonna be a lot of buds.. maybe an oz dry if im lucky.

the first image is a 41 image stack under 3x macro.. and then second image is a 104 image stack under 5x macro.

3x trichome.jpg
5x Trichome.jpg

Due to unforseen circumstances, i had to cut the life cycle of this plant quite short.... i took some macro shots of the fresh buds... im not sure if its ready or not... or partially ready.. but it doesnt look like there is gonna be a lot of buds.. maybe an oz dry if im lucky.

the first image is a 41 image stack under 3x macro.. and then second image is a 104 image stack under 5x macro.

View attachment 1226667View attachment 1226668
That is going to be some racy buzz! Great pictures. What kind of camera/microscope do you use?

That is going to be some racy buzz! Great pictures. What kind of camera/microscope do you use?

Awesome!

My main imaging camera is a Canon 5DsR and the macro lens i use is the Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x supermacro lens, i set the ISO to 50, and used my stepper motor controlled macro rail to capture over a hundred photos and stacked them using the Helicon Focus 7 software and sharpened and denoised in Photoshop.

Awesome!

My main imaging camera is a Canon 5DsR and the macro lens i use is the Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x supermacro lens, i set the ISO to 50, and used my stepper motor controlled macro rail to capture over a hundred photos and stacked them using the Helicon Focus 7 software and sharpened and denoised in Photoshop.
Huh? Lol

Awesome!

Wow I found a way to unlock focus stacking in PS Elements. I will be playing with this for a while :haha: Thanks for the tip!

After i dried everything i removed as much as the stems as possible and nicely trimmed them, the total weight is bang on 2 oz. If it werent for my change in circumstances, and had i left it ripen more... would it have yielded more than 2 oz?

and also.. will curing reduce the weight further even though it is dried already.

After i dried everything i removed as much as the stems as possible and nicely trimmed them, the total weight is bang on 2 oz. If it werent for my change in circumstances, and had i left it ripen more... would it have yielded more than 2 oz?

and also.. will curing reduce the weight further even though it is dried already.
There is somtimes a little change in weight but not much.

:clapper:

Back