Day 43, did some light tucking of large fan leaves on both girls so that some of the bud sites get more direct sun.

Also, Afn family what’s the deal with spiders? Should I kill them or leave them be since they eat other insects?

Living soil tuck:
image.jpg

Foxy’s tuck:
image.jpg

Day 43, did some light tucking of large fan leaves on both girls so that some of the bud sites get more direct sun.

Also, Afn family what’s the deal with spiders? Should I kill them or leave them be since they eat other insects?

Living soil tuck:
View attachment 915646

Foxy’s tuck:
View attachment 915648
Spiders are your gardening allies, I have 4 species working the greenhouse at the moment. Predatory wasps just showed up. I squish as many bugs as I can. Once plants are getting big, bug damage falls of dramatically
You got your plants coming along nicely!

Spiders ok! Spider mites not ok! :headbang:

Spiders are your gardening allies, I have 4 species working the greenhouse at the moment. Predatory wasps just showed up. I squish as many bugs as I can. Once plants are getting big, bug damage falls of dramatically
You got your plants coming along nicely!
Thanks for the feedback guys!
:thumbsup:

Ok going fwd I’ll leave the spiders be. May they slay many bugs!!

6/7/18, day 44 from planting: added 1/2 tsp epsom salt (first time adding this-wanted to give the girls a chlorophyll boost via Mg), 1.25ml fishmix (4-0-3), 1.25ml biobloom (1-2-2), 5ml rootjuice (0.1-0-0.1) to 2L of water for each plant. They seemed to soak it right up. No runoff yet.

6/7/18, day 44 from planting: added 1/2 tsp epsom salt (first time adding this-wanted to give the girls a chlorophyll boost via Mg), 1.25ml fishmix (4-0-3), 1.25ml biobloom (1-2-2), 5ml rootjuice (0.1-0-0.1) to 2L of water for each plant. They seemed to soak it right up. No runoff yet.
No pics???

Back