No pics???
Here ya go bro, an update with some pics!

6/8/18, day 45 from planting: added about an inch or two of jobes organic potting soil (peat moss, aged fir bark, compost, and perlite) and then a light topcoating of neem seed meal for each container. I also made a foliar spray of epsom salt (1/4 tsp in 1 L of tap water) and gave each girl a nice coating.

The girls...supersoil on left and foxfarms on the right:

image.jpg

Did some more tucking on the supersoil one:

image.jpg

Here ya go bro, an update with some pics!

6/8/18, day 45 from planting: added about an inch or two of jobes organic potting soil (peat moss, aged fir bark, compost, and perlite) and then a light topcoating of neem seed meal for each container. I also made a foliar spray of epsom salt (1/4 tsp in 1 L of tap water) and gave each girl a nice coating.

The girls...supersoil on left and foxfarms on the right:

View attachment 916375

Did some more tucking on the supersoil one:

View attachment 916376
Not sure if you know, but you can add a couple drops of Dawn dish soap to the mixture. It will be used by the plant more easily! SM-90 does the same thing! :headbang:

Not sure if you know, but you can add a couple drops of Dawn dish soap to the mixture. It will be used by the plant more easily! SM-90 does the same thing! :headbang:
Oh nice thanks bro! I added dish soap to my neem oil spray but didn’t think to add it to the epsom salt spray.
:cheers::thumbsup:

6/10/18, day 47 from planting. Gave each plant about 1 L of pure tap water. Will do a more thorough watering later today or tomorrow with some biobizz until runoff.

I also removed a few of the large fan leaves on the supersoil plant (the tuck still resulted in a lot of shade) to allow more light for the lower bud locations.

I’m guessing that since I just added some fresh soil on the top it will soak up some water which I have to account for by giving a little more water than usual. Will try using 3L (instead of 2L) for each plant at next water.

6/11:18, day 48 from planting: added 10 ml rootjuice (0.1-0-0.1), 8.75 ml biobloom (1-2-2), 2.5 ml fishmix (4-0-3) to 3L of tap water for each plant (moderate runoff).

Also gave each plant a misting of the epsom salt spray

Foxy on the left and super on the right:
image.jpg

Super’s flowers:
image.jpg

Foxy’s flowers:
image.jpg

@Ash-a-Ton thanks again for your School Daze thread! Its been very helpful to follow along with my grow.
:worship:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
6/14/18, day 51 from planting: added 3/4 tsp of epsom salt, 10 ml rootjuice (0.1-0-0.1), 8.75 ml biobloom (1-2-2), 2.5 ml fishmix (4-0-3) to 3L of tap water for each plant (moderate runoff)

Also gave each container a top coating of small light colored stones to provide a buffer for the soil from the heat of the sun.

Foxy on the left:
image.jpg

Foxy’s flowers:
image.jpg

Supersoil’s flowers:
image.jpg

6/19/18, day 56 from planting: added 10 ml rootjuice (0.1-0-0.1), 12.5 ml biobloom (1-2-2), 2.5 ml fishmix (4-0-3) to 3L of tap water for each plant (moderate runoff)

Foxy (she looks healthier of the two, nice full green):
image.jpg

Supersoil (shes a lighter green):
image.jpg

Back