Outdoor First time grow - northern lights - auto - outdoor

I was planning on feeding them tomorrow, as we are away the next day, however the soil has dried out at the top, pots feel light again but im going to try and stick to it as tomorrow. Let them get a little hungry today so they are well fed while im not around!

Today marks day 63 since i planted the seeds.
Plant 1 seems furthest along starting to grow lil frosty bits with the others following closely behind!

Tomos i am feeding 0.5x veg & 2x bloom nutes, definitely seem to have enjoyed the extra blooms last feed!

Group pic from yesterday:
a9d956ecbc8a29e4ee758b6214b42b59.jpg

Last edited:
I was planning on feeding them tomorrow, as we are away the next day, however the soil has dried out at the top, pots feel light again but im going to try and stick to it as tomorrow. Let them get a little hungry today so they are well fed while im not around!

Today marks day 63 since i planted the seeds.
Plant 1 seems furthest along starting to grow lil frosty bits with the others following closely behind!

Tomos i am feeding 0.5x veg & 2x bloom nutes, definitely seem to have enjoyed the extra blooms last feed!

Group pic from yesterday:
a9d956ecbc8a29e4ee758b6214b42b59.jpg
Did they grow this shape it you removed the bottom growth? Looks like a nicer forest canopy.

Did they grow this shape it you removed the bottom growth? Looks like a nicer forest canopy.
Yeah i removed one or two sets of branches on the bottom of each plant. I did it because i was told by a friend if u snip the lower ones they focus energy on the upper bigger areas, but I think i shouldve left them on as the lowest branches on them now seem to have great growth on them so id expect the lowest wouldve had similar growth.

Yeah i removed one or two sets of branches on the bottom of each plant. I did it because i was told by a friend if u snip the lower ones they focus energy on the upper bigger areas, but I think i shouldve left them on as the lowest branches on them now seem to have great growth on them so id expect the lowest wouldve had similar growth.

All about light penetration. My blurples wouldn't be able to light your plants well from above but the sun is a beast ha. Not a worry for the outdoor grower really :pass:

All about light penetration. My blurples wouldn't be able to light your plants well from above but the sun is a beast ha. Not a worry for the outdoor grower really :pass:
Yeah thats exactly it! I think i was expecting it to grow how ive seen some indoor plants but different circumtances i guess! :crying:

Yeah thats exactly it! I think i was expecting it to grow how ive seen some indoor plants but different circumtances i guess! :crying:

No doubt though that the plant is focusing more on the other sites though :cheers:

I love their look :headbang:

No doubt though that the plant is focusing more on the other sites though :cheers:

I love their look :headbang:
Thanks man im loving how the first ones coming along, cant wait for the others to follow!

You're actually not supposed to feed dry plants: great way to burn them with a strong feed! Gotta water them first and then feed. Your plants look good, though, and red stems can be a deficiency. IMO you have the very start of a nitrogen deficiency showing

Back