Outdoor First time grow - northern lights - auto - outdoor

start a new thread [emoji106] il stick a new grower and completed prefix on this thread [emoji106]
and an outdoor prefix on new thread [emoji106]
shit i missed the end :face: as a 1st :greenthumb:brilliant grow.number 2 is a minter :smokeit: a month in a jar and the freshness/greenness will go :coffee:getting hit with br is shitty for all.1st time out the box its double :frowny: great job to stay ontop of it [emoji106]
im rec not med and i love an early cut :woohoo:yield only matters if ya in danger of running out :eyebrows: bit of rotation/perpetual and yields dont need to be great :smoking:
lets spam a bit :eyebrows: lucky dip of 56 who have read this
:smokeout: @the green bandit @KonopCh @Yourmom @Frenjamin Banklin @Moonshade @smokeyfromau @shumway @Time @Swan :smokeout:
i think @daleday has done great whatyas think ?
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Cheers for adding the prefix things buddy still not sure how these work lol!
Thanks yeah i think it went great! No. 2 was great! Number 1 and 5 were going to be so good if they managed to get through the rot but they were still great you can tell when smoking which buds are from those 2 aswell!
Running out is definitely a danger here lol!
4 of us in this household at the mo who all love a smoke, however like you said a mixture of yielding and rotation should definitely do the trick! Also im not putting too high of an expectation on myself yet anyway, only 1 grow down and i gained a load of bud for free which was better than a lot ive smoked before! Good shit! :D

Back